Thanks Phins = Nice Trade | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thanks Phins = Nice Trade

Predaphin said:
I beg to differ, a lil expensive my a$$, you still ripped us off. You got arguably the best CB in the league... Buchanon went for a 2nd & 3rd and isn't close to being as good....and to top it off you still had to swap 5th's....that's some BS!

love roth but yeah we got had..although everyone knew we were in trouble with the cap. we were in a corner and they took advantage

Predaphin said:
I beg to differ, a lil expensive my a$$, you still ripped us off. You got arguably the best CB in the league... Buchanon went for a 2nd & 3rd and isn't close to being as good....and to top it off you still had to swap 5th's....that's some BS!

EXACTLY, we got the worse end of that deal. Yeah, we had to trade to get SOMETHING instead of just releasing him, but they basically got a pro-bowler and a BETTER 5th rounder and we got a 2nd rounder and dropped what, almost 20 picks in the 5th round, 15 picks? IDK, KC definately made out there, but oh well, all is said and done, I'm very happy with the draft, and happy that Pat was able to get the $ he deserves.

GreenMonster said:
Exactly my point which is why getting a 2nd for Surtain was good.. He only got 50 million for 7 years. Was he getting that from us......shakes his magic 8 ball.........NO.....GreenMonster

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom