That throw to 17 on 3rd and 22… | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That throw to 17 on 3rd and 22…

I agree, but I can see Jackson forcing a trade or refusing to play next year under a tag. They ****ed up.
I don’t think so. I’ll bet Lamar wants to stay in Baltimore. I don’t see how any decent QB would want to play for a talent deficient offense coached by that douche in New England. Maybe Lamar works his way somewhere else, but I doubt it.

Yeah, I just think Tua is seeing the game so well, with the weapons Miami has, I want a lot of plays out of shotgun where Tua gets a clear look at the field. Drives aren't typically stalling because of Tua. They're stalling because of drops, blown blocks, weird calls, and these are typically occurring on plays from under Center.

The drop by by Ingold on the Dolphins opening possession was rough. Tua couldn’t have thrown a better pass.

They were willing to drop the guy that won them 6 rings. Because of money. They won't go all in on a QB. Not until Kraft and/or Bill croak
Leaving New England was a Brady decision that the team had known about for some time, but Brady wasn't willing to tarnish his legacy and goodwill with New England fans by not playing out his contract. It wasn't a money thing where Brady just decided to leave after New England wouldn't pay up.

McDaniel had some questionable decisions with the timeouts and the goal line play calling was atrocious when they gave up the safety, but so far McDaniel stands out from our previous coaches because he actually allows the QB to take a shot on 3rd and long. Everyone else runs the ball or does a screen pass.
The play calls looked horrible on the drive we gave up the safety. All we needed was one first down to seal the win and we can’t even go 3 and out- have to give up safety for good measure

The play calls looked horrible on the drive we gave up the safety. All we needed was one first down to seal the win and we can’t even go 3 and out- have to give up safety for good measure
Y'all act like calling three plays when a good fart might cause a safety is an easy thing.

Just imagine though how awesome Tua would be if he could just somehow throw deep! /s 😂
I know I keep getting these optical illusions of deep passes, one of these days they won't be a dream and reality...lol

In an MRI tube. He may be done for a while. They think he has ligament and tendon damage. Don't think he will be talked about for a while. 👋
I believe that mac jones, whom idiot analysts have said is better than Tua, threw 3 picks in patriots loss today also....

Bridgewater should be cut asap, elevate skylar whose hungry . Bridgewater not rdy to play .
I said the same thing earlier during the game. No sense keeping him if he looks like that. I don’t care how much money is wasted

Back
Top Bottom