That throw to 17 on 3rd and 22… | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That throw to 17 on 3rd and 22…

The play calls looked horrible on the drive we gave up the safety. All we needed was one first down to seal the win and we can’t even go 3 and out- have to give up safety for good measure
It’s a good thing Mostert didn’t catch that ball on the pass play. He’d have been dumped in the EZ for a safety. Turns out we needed to run a few more seconds off of the clock on the punt play-turned-safety and those seconds were the difference in the Bills getting a FG try

I never saw the appeal in Jones. Everything about him is painfully mediocre and always has been IMO.
I think he's a good QB and could definitely get better...the NFL did him NO favor ranking him #85 of 100. Complete horseshit. He was big-time coddled last year, not so much this year. Gotta be happy seeing that bitch ass team suck.

I never saw the appeal in Jones. Everything about him is painfully mediocre and always has been IMO.
I don't think Jones is a terrific QB but that NE offense just seems in complete disarray.

People don't give Bellichek enough for finding and then having the balls to start Brady, but it's certainly true that at a certain point they started to make that offense just a collection of cogs in the machine, specalists, and grinders that were the type of players that Brady could make work. I think we saw that firsthand when Flores was here and he got fixated on the predictability and effort of guys like Gaskin rather than actually stocking the offense with talent and playmaking ability. I think New England recognizes this and would like to re-orient to have more traditional offensive players again, and not just system guys, but you do something for 20 years and you can't really ever go back to the way you looked at players before, even if you want to.

This is the best throw I've seen tua make. Looked off the safety and dropped a 50 yard dime, exactly when we needed it.

I'm not a Tua detractor, but I'm not going to drool either. There's been a huge gap between best Miami QB and best NFL QB for some time. It's great to see Tua narrow the gap, but IMO he still has limitations. We went a long way towards erasing those limitations with a win against Buffalo today. I still think Tua will struggle in cold, windy weather. We will need the rest of the team to shine.

His best ever throw as a Dolphins. This had to be precise. This is ELITE AF stuff.

He bit as a pup
Now he tears out throats.

Tua is better than Herbert.

Getting quiet the we blew the pick lol

Be Quiet Country Music GIF by Toby Keith

Back
Top Bottom