That's The Dolphins Draft For You Folks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That's The Dolphins Draft For You Folks

Sherif

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A little disappointing I must say in that they did not acquire any additional picks by trading down. Granted Fitz. is a value pick so there was no trading down from that. S, TE, LB, RB. The team still feels incomplete.

I wanted x2 TEs and a Guard. Teams with young or injured QBs, made a concerted effort to protect their "franchise".

We better hope Sitton and Kilgore are 16 gm starters, because we are still very thin on the oline imo.

A little disappointing I must say in that they did not acquire any additional picks by trading down. Granted Fitz. is a value pick so there was no trading down from that. S, TE, LB, RB. The team still feels incomplete.
Of course we still have needs. How did you think we could fill all our needs in one draft? Not possible IMO.

I think we got quality players for positions of need. I would have worked on LB and DT ahead of TE but I think the players we got will make valuable contributions.

I can't remember a time when trading back for multiple picks has worked out well in practice. I am happy that we are getting players that can make an impact as opposed to getting someone who is just good enough to make the team.

Of course we still have needs. How did you think we could fill all our needs in one draft? Not possible IMO.

I think we got quality players for positions of need. I I am happy that we are getting players that can make an impact as opposed to getting someone who is just good enough to make the team.

That's what we're all hopeful for. However, we know the direction Gase is headed now , he's hitching his wagon to Tannehill. He had no choice IMO, I don't think any of the rookies would be as good as Tanne in their rookie years.

Last edited:
That's what we're all hopeful for. However, we know the direction Gase is headed now hitching his wagon to Tannehill. He had not choice IMO, I don't think any of the rookies would be as good as Tanne.
I want to make sure I got this right. Your are unhappy because the draft indicates to you that Gase is committed to Tannehill?

Without getting into another RT is/isn't the QB we want thread - can't we agree that needs were being filled? Whoever the QB is we need an improved defense and Tight Ends?

I think we got a couple of Studs, but it may have been possible to also take care of the future with setting the team up with a back up QB if Tanne gets hurt . There's only so much you can do with what we were dealt.

This draft has been incredible so far so I am not sure where you plan on taking this? Granted I don't want Osweiler even in the same state as our team even if he wasn't on our team, but this has been as much of a dream draft as we could have hoped for.

I got the impression Grier plans to be very active in the UFA market. I think I saw Philly's, " How to build a winning team" open in the back ground when they were interviewing him. ;-)

Was the book opened to the chapter,"HOW TO STEAL A PRO BOWL RUNNING BACK FOR A 4TH ROUND DRAFT PICK?"

Was the book opened to the chapter,"HOW TO STEAL A PRO BOWL RUNNING BACK FOR A 4TH ROUND DRAFT PICK?"
He got something for him, I’m sure Gase would of given him the T.O treatment if he wasn’t traded.

yea. nobody ever finds hall of famers in the 6th or 7th rounds

yea. nobody ever finds hall of famers in the 6th or 7th rounds

ap_maine_girl-tom_brady_78493638.jpg

Back
Top Bottom