The 2008 NHL Playoff thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2008 NHL Playoff thread

Weren't the Penquins suppose to be great last year too? Didn't they go into the playoffs white-hot?

I think San Jose is the best team in hockey. So i'll apologize for not being a Penquins or Calgary fan. Though if I were those two teams would clearly be going to the finals, right?

Two years ago I believe the 5-8 beat the 1-4 in the West. So I know everybody is Ms. Cleo on this board but that's who I think will win.

If Ottawa shows up they're a better team than Pitt, IMO. They haven't showed up the 2nd half of the year. I think they will for the playoffs. Plus i'm waiting for Murray to spit his chompers out when talking to the press. He and Lou Holtz are the worst.

First of all, this is a different Pens team than last year. Lots of new faces, lots of maturing players.

If you think the Sens are a better team than the Pens are, you really need to watch more hockey than just Sens games. ;)

The Pens didn't come in 2nd in the East for nothing.

First of all, this is a different Pens team than last year. Lots of new faces, lots of maturing players.

If you think the Sens are a better team than the Pens are, you really need to watch more hockey than just Sens games. ;)

The Pens didn't come in 2nd in the East for nothing.

Buffalo finished atop the East last year and Ottawa the previous year and neither won the conference. There is not a team I hate more than Ottawa. Though I think they'll pull it out.

A 2.92 goals against is below average IMO. Though i'm guessing your numbers are off seeing that Huet finished 10th in GAA with 2.32. Records and numbers may say otherwise but I think Philly is the worst team in the East to make the playoffs. It's a series I think Washington should win.

Weren't the Penquins suppose to be great last year too? Didn't they go into the playoffs white-hot?

I think San Jose is the best team in hockey. So i'll apologize for not being a Penquins or Calgary fan. Though if I were those two teams would clearly be going to the finals, right?

Two years ago I believe the 5-8 beat the 1-4 in the West. So I know everybody is Ms. Cleo on this board but that's who I think will win.

If Ottawa shows up they're a better team than Pitt, IMO. They haven't showed up the 2nd half of the year. I think they will for the playoffs. Plus i'm waiting for Murray to spit his chompers out when talking to the press. He and Lou Holtz are the worst.

No one is saying the Flames are going to the cup final, I think San Jose is definately one of the favorites. But you honestly have no idea what western hockey is like. You are so into the eastern bias, that you forgot that JAROME was the best hockey player in the west this year.

They will most likely not win, but the flames do have what it takes to make it a series.

It was quite a turnaround. They went for it at the deadline which I think is all a fan can ask for. Ovechkin is the most exciting player in the game, IMO. In the East I think any team can come out. Two teams in the East have goalies who can get hot and take a team to the cup in Jersey and the Rangers. I think Price is going to be a superstar in Montreal. The rest of the goalies I think are hit and miss.

Keep an eye on Fleury ... he's going to be the key.

:woohoo:

Under 4 hours to go ... I can't freakin wait!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GO PENS!

Sharks in 4 LOL HAHAHAHA

What did I say Jarome, Dion, Kipper should be able to steal 2 games. Allthough the Flames might have not deserved to win tonight, they did, becasue of the 3 guys I mentioned in my early post. Welcome to western hockey boys!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharks in 4 LOL HAHAHAHA

What did I say Jarome, Dion, Kipper should be able to steal 2 games. Allthough the Flames might have not deserved to win tonight, they did, becasue of the 3 guys I mentioned in my early post. Welcome to western hockey boys!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the haircuts

Sharks in 4 LOL HAHAHAHA

Win tonight and it'd take a Memphis like choke job to lose the series. Though i'm not sure if the 3rd goal should've counted.

Win tonight and it'd take a Memphis like choke job to lose the series. Though i'm not sure if the 3rd goal should've counted.

I think they've already got it. Calgary is going to WAY too hard to get a win in, and now they have the home ice.

Back
Top Bottom