*** The 2017 FHMM interest thread *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The 2017 FHMM interest thread ***

That was my initial thinking as well. Figured I would give these bums one more shot at greatness.

my MM win was epic. I could never replicate that, esp since makenna is on a long finheaven hiatus.

attachment.php

Include me in your petty games if you wish, I will not stoop to campaigning for votes.

I'm in but only as the vote representative for Fishfanmiami. Not as a competitor.

I'm in. I always end up doing better than I think I should in this thing.

I can't participate this year unfortunately. Happy to say it's because of good stuff in my life that's happening that will keep me from my computer (Long overdue family vacation, a promotion at work that has me traveling two weeks in March), but I'll be watching from the sidelines and voting for you Tony Sparano-lookalikes any chance I get.

Congrats to last year's champ, thanks to Bump for running the Madness, and good luck to everyone this year!

200w.gif

I can't participate this year unfortunately. Happy to say it's because of good stuff in my life that's happening that will keep me from my computer (Long overdue family vacation, a promotion at work that has me traveling two weeks in March), but I'll be watching from the sidelines and voting for you Tony Sparano-lookalikes any chance I get.

Congrats to last year's champ, thanks to Bump for running the Madness, and good luck to everyone this year!

200w.gif

Sounds great brother although you will be missed in the event

Have a mojito on me :up:

Back
Top Bottom