The 49’rs Pick in 2022 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 49’rs Pick in 2022

One thing that I'm really curious about re the swapping of 1st round Draft picks with San Francisco is whether Dolphins GM Chris Grier wanted the swap or whether it was driven by 49ers GM John Lynch. Has anyone heard who drove this? My hunch is that it was Lynch. Time will tell which team finishes ahead, but it's pretty unusual to roll the dice like this. Before the Dolphins recent winning streak, Lynch was probably patting himself on the back, but this sort of swap is potentially dangerous. Lynch may be a gambler as a negotiator.

One thing that I'm really curious about re the swapping of 1st round Draft picks with San Francisco is whether Dolphins GM Chris Grier wanted the swap or whether it was driven by 49ers GM John Lynch. Has anyone heard who drove this? My hunch is that it was Lynch. Time will tell which team finishes ahead, but it's pretty unusual to roll the dice like this. Before the Dolphins recent winning streak, Lynch was probably patting himself on the back, but this sort of swap is potentially dangerous. Lynch may be a gambler as a negotiator.
You mean the Iggles GM?

Actually, the 49ers SoS at .488 might end up benefitting the Dolphins when all is said and done. It’s tied for the easiest SoS among all the 6-6 teams right now.

We need CIN, TEN and the Rams to all take care of business against SF when they face them at home. HOU and ATL are most likely not gonna put up much of a fight.

An 8-9 record with low SoS should still net a decent 1st round pick. And hopefully be better than the one we traded away to Philly.

BTW, how pissed are Iggles fans now that we’ve won 5 consecutive games? LMAO. I’m sure they were ecstatic when MIA was 1-7.

Actually, the 49ers SoS at .488 might end up benefitting the Dolphins when all is said and done. It’s tied for the easiest SoS among all the 6-6 teams right now.

We need CIN, TEN and the Rams to all take care of business against SF when they face them at home. HOU and ATL are most likely not gonna put up much of a fight.

An 8-9 record with low SoS should still net a decent 1st round pick. And hopefully be better than the one we traded away to Philly.

BTW, how pissed are Iggles fans now that we’ve won 5 consecutive games? LMAO. I’m sure they were ecstatic when MIA was 1-7.

All depends on playoffs. There aren’t many NFC wildcard contenders. There may be 2 wildcard teams in the nfc that finish around 8-9

Might be a better pick in 2023 assuming they move on from Jimmy G to Lance permanently.

Had they stuck with Lance this season that pick was guaranteed to be top 10.

Its gonna be a tight race to finish for those last 2 spots in the NFC. There's 7 teams all within a game of each other for the final 2 spots. The AFC ain't that much farther apart. This truly is the year of parity.

rooting for niners this week to knock cincy down in the wild card. I had enough of rooting for draft picks last year. we probably won't make the playoffs but still that is more important to me than a coupe slots in the draft

1638984884228.png

1638985068536.png

Unfortunately 8-9 might still be a wildcard team in the NFC. We really need the falcons to beat them in a couple weeks.

I think SF will finish in the middle of the pack. That 7th seed is possible, but I think they just miss out.

The question then becomes, who are some mid-first round targets that fit?

Back
Top Bottom