The 4th Round selection should be a lock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 4th Round selection should be a lock

IMO, and take this with a grain of salt because I was incredibly wrong yesterday:

97. Giants - Stacey Andrews OT Mississippi

A guy who could protect their new QB's blind side for many years once he develops.

98. Chargers - Kelly Butler OT Purdue

The pick would make sense, but this is a team that took a place kicker in the third round.

99. Raiders - P.K. Sam WR Florida State

You know the Raiders will add a WR at some point.

100. Cardinals - Will Poole CB Southern California

Dennis Green isn't afraid to take a player who has character questions.

101. Falcons - Nat Dorsey OT Georgia Tech.

Local product fills a need.

102. Dolphins - ??????

Any guesses? Alex Stepanovich? Isaac Sopoaga?

we cant pass on Sopoaga. He could be an everyday starter for us in 2 years. That would be greeat value for us at #4

If that's how the board shakes out, Sopoaga makes the most sense.

I'm thinking it will be Sopoaga or Stepanovich.

IMO, I would be happy picking OL in tne 4th. Kelly Butler, Purdue and Dorsey would add depth and competition. I've seen footage of PK Sam, IMO a reach in the 4th. ADT would be a good choice as well. I'm sure there are some great picks in theses late rounds, IMO RS will find them.

I'm a big Lavalais fan, but there are guys on the board that are a better fit for us, as we prefer mammoth DTs.

i really would like to see stacy andrews beeing picked by us, but i guess he won´t last till the 5th

We need to go for a guy who could be a future starter. Sopoaga could fill that need and eventually could replace Timbo.

Incredibly difficult choice for the FO. There are guys who would be steals at the 102 spot. We get one shot because all the guys mentioned will probably be swallowed up in this 4th round. Five of them may get picked before we even get the chance.
Sopoaga or Askew, I think I'ld pick Cotchery over Sam, Williams, Poole.

U heard it here first, Will Allen S ohio ST. and Mathias Askew DT is on our radar. I think we were looking to get DErek Hamilton but SF stole him. Now i think we will look to Morant or Kendrick Starling KR/WR ( if Norv turner doesnt steal him first).

Back
Top Bottom