The Adam Gase appreciation thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Adam Gase appreciation thread

Jury still may be out on Gase based on how the Dolphins tackle the upcoming offseason. Prevailing thought suggests the front office will sell out to improve the woeful defense, but if Gase has as much say in personnel acquisition as he appeared to have during last years offensive-heavy draft (once again, no LB's taken), then don't be surprised if Miami continues to try to stack the offense to suit what Gase is best at. Just don't discount the Dolphins putting more resources towards offensive skill positions to give Gase more toys to play with. This strategy won't sit well with fans, but it will shed some light on priorities going forward for this administration.
drafting heavy on O and neglecting the D would change my view on the guy. It would mean he's blind or arrogant. I don't think he's either. If he was, he would not have adjusted the identify of the offense to a run-first team when a recreation of the glory days he had in Denver were not going to be possible. I think he will go heavy on D between the draft and FA. Need to resign Stills. He's a huge piece to the puzzle.

Jury still may be out on Gase based on how the Dolphins tackle the upcoming offseason. Prevailing thought suggests the front office will sell out to improve the woeful defense, but if Gase has as much say in personnel acquisition as he appeared to have during last years offensive-heavy draft (once again, no LB's taken), then don't be surprised if Miami continues to try to stack the offense to suit what Gase is best at. Just don't discount the Dolphins putting more resources towards offensive skill positions to give Gase more toys to play with. This strategy won't sit well with fans, but it will shed some light on priorities going forward for this administration.

Odd. Gase is not dumb like Rex ryan. He will be perfectly aware that for his O to be successful they need a solid d.

Back
Top Bottom