The AFC is Gonna Be Tough | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The AFC is Gonna Be Tough

Maybe you're right. Those are just my rankings. I'm no expert. What are yours?

Depending on what sports book you're looking at the Ravens and Browns have the 4th and 5th best odds, but that's pre-Tyreek trade. The Chiefs are gonna tumble. The Chiefs have won more games by a field goal or less the last 2 years than anyone else, which means their margin for error has been small, even with Hill, Mathieu and Wright and they've lost all 3 and they don't particularly draft well.

It's now or never for the Fins. Tua has no more excuses. It's just that the conference is so brutal and everyone is going all in. There are 8 legit contenders and probably 4 other teams in the playoff hunt, but ultimately only 7 can make the playoffs and only 1 can win it all. Someone is going to regret putting all their chips in, let's hope it's not us.

This is a total crapshoot but my rankings would look something like this...but really outside of the top 3-4 I think down to 11 they are close as hell....

1) Bills
2) Chargers
3) Bengals
4) Broncos
5) Chiefs
6) Browns
7)Fins
8) Ravens
9) Colts
10) Titans
11) Pats
12) Steelers
13) Jets
14) Texans

This is a total crapshoot but my rankings would look something like this...but really outside of the top 3-4 I think down to 11 they are close as hell....

1) Bills
2) Chargers
3) Bengals
4) Broncos
5) Chiefs
6) Browns
7)Fins
8) Ravens
9) Colts
10) Titans
11) Pats
12) Steelers
13) Jets
14) Texans
Id put Mia top 4 but im obviously bias

Depending on what sports book you're looking at the Ravens and Browns have the 4th and 5th best odds, but that's pre-Tyreek trade. The Chiefs are gonna tumble. The Chiefs have won more games by a field goal or less the last 2 years than anyone else, which means their margin for error has been small, even with Hill, Mathieu and Wright and they've lost all 3 and they don't particularly draft well.

It's now or never for the Fins. Tua has no more excuses. It's just that the conference is so brutal and everyone is going all in. There are 8 legit contenders and probably 4 other teams in the playoff hunt, but ultimately only 7 can make the playoffs and only 1 can win it all. Someone is going to regret putting all their chips in, let's hope it's not us.

I wouldn't go off of Vegas' odds too much. You have to take into account the teams schedules (AFC North plays NFC South and we play the NFC West) and divisions they play in too. The North will be a crap shoot in my opinion so those teams might have lower odds because of that. We haven't surpassed the Bills and they're in our division. It's a lot harder to make the playoffs if you don't win your division and you can't win the AFC if you don't make the playoffs.

Hey,Bring it!!!!..Iron sharpens iron...

I'm super stoked with what has happened on paper with our Offense...I have one thing to say - McD better have Boyer on a short leash. If our D looks like it did in the start of last season Boyer needs to be gone by loss 2. Period. Retaining him is the biggest question mark so far in McD's tenure. They better have a replacement in mind too. Or I'll come down to South Florida and raise bloody hell!!!!! haha just kidding.

Back
Top Bottom