***The AFC title game thread*** | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The AFC title game thread***

Awesome finish, just the look of Loser Brady made my evening!! Brady throwing the pic could not have been sweeter if I made the pic myself!!

I love that Peyton can finally shake a big burden off his back. GO INDY

Wow, what a game. What a great rivalry between these two teams, these teams have played some great games. These guys really play their ***** off against each other and what a privelege it was to be able to see these two teams go at it over the years. I think we are gonna see many more game between the Pats and Colts in the playoffs.

thank you colts and wow, that was a great game. glad to see Manning finally getting his chance at a SB.

I have to agree with UT in that i cant see the Bears beating the Colts but stranger things have happened.

Is that really important?

I'm happier that Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy are in there because they're good guys, not zombie homewrecking bums in cutoff sweatshirts like some coaches.

Congrats Lovie and Dungy....doesn't matter what race they are.

Is that really important?

I'm happier that Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy are in there because they're good guys, not zombie homewrecking bums in cutoff sweatshirts like some coaches.

absolutely its important. first black coach ever in the superbowl is important. it lays a better foundation for black coaches in the NFL.

Who's that hottie in the 59 jersey? :groucho:

Back
Top Bottom