***The AFC title game thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The AFC title game thread***

Like it or not, the right call was made.

What a play by Brady and Gaffney...he got up for that ball and made the play.

Colts fans could be the biggest cry babies in the NFL. They boo everything even though their team has been the recipient of some damn good calls in the past.

Damn it, why can't karma be served. I was hoping that the Colts would be lucky with that drop from Cardwell, to offset the stupid lucky Pats when the ball squirted out in the endzone and they recovered it. Complete BS.

Pats always get every call.....fumble going into the end zone for a TD......long run backs, I have never seen a luckier team in my life....we all know how this game will end.

I hate the pushout rule. A pushout should just be considered a good defensive play. You should have to get both feet inbounds in order to get the points.

I hate the pushout rule. A pushout should just be considered a good defensive play. You should have to get both feet inbounds in order to get the points.

There is no way the Pat's receiver would have come down in bounds. :rolleyes:

Pats always get every call.....fumble going into the end zone for a TD......long run backs, I have never seen a luckier team in my life....we all know how this game will end.

How is a long run back a "lucky break"? It happens every week in the NFL. I think of it as good special teams play and not "luck".

As for the fumble in the endzone, the Colts had 5 guys falling on the ball and none if them recovered it. The Pat's had a chance at it and finished the deal.

The Pats play until the end of every play and every game, that is commitment and coaching. They CREATE their luck in my opinion.

There is no way the Pat's receiver would have come down in bounds. :rolleyes:

I actually don't know if Gaffney would have come down in bounds. In hindsight it would've been better just to let him go and make him come down. Though it seems like any contact with him would've provoked a pushout call.

Back
Top Bottom