The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 147 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

I'm curious...

Does anyone have immediate access to LAST year's list of players who visited Miami?

Ya Harvey is a bad ass. I just finished season 5 so I’m kind of nervous to continue, **** got real.

Louis Litt is also an incredibly unique character, I’ve never hated/loved/hated/loved/hated/loved a character so much.

Reacher is on another level of bad ass. I feel bad for every single person who hasn’t watched that show.
Louis Louis Louis

The love/hate thing goes all the way through lol but you’ll eventually settle on love the guy

Reacher… man not much else to say but damn. Had to lol this season when he chucks a whole ass grill like 20 feet

Shh... there is a pocket protector out there somewhere.
I found a partial list here

The only player we actually got was Elijah Higgins.

So... I guess I'm gonna doubt that these early reports mean much.

Omg if someone does I would be worried 😂
Today is the last day that the Dolphins are allowed to visit with or workout any draft prospects, here are the confirmed visits/workouts they’ve had so far:- DE Deslin Alexandre PITT- TE Daniel Barker ILL- TE Sam LaPorta IOWA- DL Karl Brooks BGSU- TE Daniel Barker MSU- DE Randy Charlton MSU- DL Titus Leo WAGNER- RB Kenny McIntosh UGA- EDGE Garrett Nelson NEB- ILB DeMarvion Overshown TX- RB Deneric Prince TULSA- CB Anthony Johnson UVA- RB Xazavian Valladay ASU- WR Shemar Thornton UNI- CB Datrone Young DUKE- RB Kendre Miller TCU

8:22 AM · Apr 19, 2023
·
Views

Today is the last day that the Dolphins are allowed to visit with or workout any draft prospects, here are the confirmed visits/workouts they’ve had so far:- DE Deslin Alexandre PITT- TE Daniel Barker ILL- TE Sam LaPorta IOWA- DL Karl Brooks BGSU- TE Daniel Barker MSU- DE Randy Charlton MSU- DL Titus Leo WAGNER- RB Kenny McIntosh UGA- EDGE Garrett Nelson NEB- ILB DeMarvion Overshown TX- RB Deneric Prince TULSA- CB Anthony Johnson UVA- RB Xazavian Valladay ASU- WR Shemar Thornton UNI- CB Datrone Young DUKE- RB Kendre Miller TCU

·
Views
You guys are amazing 😂

·
Views
Welcome to the pocket protector team... your list is almost identical to my list...

And we didn't draft or sign any of them, so I wonder... is the team using visits as a smokescreen, or just to rule out the guys they kinda like?

Welcome to the pocket protector team... your list is almost identical to my list...

And we didn't draft or sign any of them, so I wonder... is the team using visits as a smokescreen, or just to rule out the guys they kinda like?
Let me check with Grier and Coach and get back to you before Thursday night.

We signed Garrett Nelson as a UDFA. Randy Charlton too. Datrone Young was a mini camp invite.

Back
Top Bottom