The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 162 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

Time for Chads Stupid Math...

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

From my "reading of the Tea leaves" It sounds like 6 QBs will go before us. The big 3 Wrs. Joe Alt, the 3 "F-bombs" and Latham (Harbough covets him for the Chargers apparently) will be gone, so that's 5 linemen. Atlanta loves Turner & teams are trying to trade up for the DB Mitchell, so that makes 16 players that are off the board most likley by 21.

Which leaves the following Blue Chip prospects that could be at 21 in no particular order.

Thomas Jr.
Newton
Murphy
Latu
Verse
Barton
Mims
DeJean
Arnold

Ohh and Brock Bowers
lord of the rings golem GIF

Lol..... I remember 4 VHF stations, one being PBS, + a few UHF stations that came in at various times of the day.

It was a big deal (late 70's) when we got the sixth (UHF) which became the local fox affiliate.

p.s. We had the three major networks & 2 PBS (The U of Utah had one and byu had another) stations.

Lol..... I remember 4 VHF stations, one being PBS, + a few UHF stations that came in at various times of the day.
Yep, "Speed Racer" cartoons, but only in the morning, AND only if I could get my little brother to go hold the rigged up rabbit ears closer to the window while I ate my cereal. We'd go weeks with me promising to hold the rabbit ears "tomorrow"

Anonymous scouts are the dumbest people in the world. His arm is elite, and most of his throws were into tight windows, because his WR's didn't separate for ****, particularly in '23.
So, they are dumb because they are anonymous? Or they are anonymous because they are dumb? Or just the ones who disagree with you are dumb? Every player McGinn has a profile on has divergent opinions about the player. Are you implying if the scouts were able to give their names and still keep their jobs, that they would all agree on each player?

Back
Top Bottom