The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 163 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

What teams becides these have you heard trade up/down rumors about.

Wants to trade up: Jax, Phi, KC, LV, NYG, Min, Buf

Wants to trade down: NE, Ari, Chi @9, Miami, Chargers

Your heard about any others?
You have it all covered. Twitter has all the same speculation you've mentioned.

Is Miami trading out of the 1st round?

Washington and Carolina have several 2nd rounders.

And then there are those rumors of GB, San Francisco and KC having talked trade with Miami.

I strongly believe Miami will be gaining an extra pick or 2, specifically the 2nd round.

It won't be from a trade down of 21.

Also, I believe an unexpected player, not unexpected to me, will be traded on draft night. Many will be shocked at this trade

Just saying. You heard it hear first. It's a player who may be needing an extension between now and next off season

I strongly believe Miami will be gaining an extra pick or 2, specifically the 2nd round.

Also, I believe an unexpected player, not unexpected to me, will be traded on draft night. Many will be shocked at this trade

Just saying. You heard it hear first. It's a player who may be needing an extension between now and next off season
Micah Parsons coming to Miami? 😂

Is Miami trading out of the 1st round?

Washington and Carolina have several 2nd rounders.

And then there are those rumors of GB, San Francisco and KC having talked trade with Miami.

Yes to all, except KC.

Depending on how things play out, I still think we might be able to talk the Eagles into moving up one spot for a DE or CB. You just gotta sell them on Detroit coming up to get their guy. Both teams are looking at CB's and DE's. Although if Latu is on the board, I am hanging up the phone.

What is Waddle worth? Or are you talking about Holland?

If it's Waddle and all they get is a 2nd round pick, Fire Chris Grier.

So, they are dumb because they are anonymous? Or they are anonymous because they are dumb? Or just the ones who disagree with you are dumb? Every player McGinn has a profile on has divergent opinions about the player. Are you implying if the scouts were able to give their names and still keep their jobs, that they would all agree on each player?

I was being flippant, but you often get "anonymous scout" quotes that completely contradict objective reality. This one of those. Maye often threw into tight windows, because his OL was bad, and his receivers didn't create separation. Maye has a huge and very talented arm. These are objectively true. You may or may not be able to see it, but these particular things are not up for debate.

I recall only having 5 stations & having to change the channel by hand.
I recall having a roof antenna that picked up only KOIN TV, CBS, in Portland. To watch NBC, we had to go to the neighbors who had an extra antenna that picked up NBC out of Portland besides of course the most popular CBS. So, till I was at least 9 we never had to change the channel because we only had one.

It's not Waddle.
So it's Holland?

BC we know your not bringing up Tua on draft day.... are you? We don't need those Hippies and Clowns joining this discussion.
fun drinking GIF by WDR

College Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

Back
Top Bottom