The All-Purpose Free Agency thread... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Free Agency thread...

That’s a weird fit. You’d think he’d go somewhere where he has at least an outside chance of starting.

I am not sure with all these contracts and no trade clauses etc

But did Jones actually have a say? This is one of those ones where I don't think he had any leverage on trade talks or teams and NE shipped him to the highest offer..

He's such a dirty player. I wish he was sent to a team that has no shot at anything.

Dieter leaving and becoming a serviceable lineman is just hilarious

The sad thing is there were a couple of linemen who were serviceable and decent until Flores came around.

Who was that tackle who go Tua crushed against Buffalo 2 seasons ago? Before Flores, he was a solid swing man backup

I am not sure with all these contracts and no trade clauses etc

But did Jones actually have a say? This is one of those ones where I don't think he had any leverage on trade talks or teams and NE shipped him to the highest offer..

He's such a dirty player. I wish he was sent to a team that has no shot at anything.
I can definitely see him being traded again soon to a team in desperate need of a starter.

KC signed Jones, five years 95 million. So both the teams Miami is chasing have re-upped with their star defensive tackles.

I understand the Dolphins salary cap situation is different than both of these teams.

Looks like Mac Jones is being traded to Jax for a 6th.

More confirmation that NE is taking a QB at 3.

There's no way Wilkins will get anything near that, specially from us so he's gone
The sad thing is “nowhere near that” could still mean Wilkins gets $27m AAV. Which, yeah, means that he is gone. I’m resigned to the fact now.

I can definitely see him being traded again soon to a team in desperate need of a starter.

Lol that would be awesome. NE trades him for a 6th. Minnesota or some other teams plans go arry and they need a QB
That desperate team them trades a 4th for Jones.

Haha in your face NE

Back
Top Bottom