The All-Purpose Free Agency thread... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Free Agency thread...

The DT market is now set with the last two signings. I don't see Wilkins getting $27 mil, more like what he was supposedly offered here, he doesn't have the raw numbers the other two guys have. The Cardinals are the team to watch, they consistently make bad business decisions.

The DT market is now set with the last two signings. I don't see Wilkins getting $27 mil, more like what he was supposedly offered here, he doesn't have the raw numbers the other two guys have. The Cardinals are the team to watch, they consistently make bad business decisions.

I think the Texans make sense. Their window is open now and they have cheap labor at QB.

Driscoll is a Baltimore resident or lives near Baltimore he's locked in to that city. If what he's hearing is true. It's going to cost a lot of money.

Driscoll is a Baltimore resident or lives near Baltimore he's locked in to that city. If what he's hearing is true. It's going to cost a lot of money.

This would be a great signing, IMO.

I’m not sure how we afford a high priced FA linebacker this year and it will also cost us in the comp pick formula so a double whammy. I doubt we end up winning that bidding war but I guess possible with the new DC and simple fact we do indeed have a gaping hole at LB.

Maybe some of our more clever posters here can come up with a more cost efficient way to fill said gaping hole. Que Circumstances!

Are you factoring in cost, or only the specific player?

I ask because, while Queen is an excellent player, not sure that's the best use of limited $.
Just the player. I think he’d be more impactful than keeping Wilkins. My first preference would be to add to the OL.

Back
Top Bottom