The Ball! Would You Give It Back?! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Ball! Would You Give It Back?!

From what I'm hearing a Bahamian caught the ball and he is a Pats fan and sold it to a Dolphin fan for $500. Drake apparently will give up to $30,000 for the ball. A Patriot losses again.

Grain of salt info.

I would like to think I would just give it back- or at least auction it off and give the $ to charity on Drake’s behalf. He’d thank me much later in life if not immediately.

From what I'm hearing a Bahamian caught the ball and he is a Pats fan and sold it to a Dolphin fan for $500. Drake apparently will give up to $30,000 for the ball. A Patriot losses again.

Grain of salt info.

I heard that the people who bought the ball weren't fans of either team. They were in town visiting a friend and just went to a random game.

That ball may end up in Canton. It is a record breaking TD.

On another note:
I would give the ball back but the Dolphins, Drake and the NFL have to make a donation to three charities I name:
- cancer research
- heart research
- no-kill animal shelter

Awesome for the few that said charity, no shame in the ones that say pay me. I just want an experience that money cant really buy. In fact if offered 10k and I turned it down and my wife found out I would prob have to beg Ross to send me money instead elsewhise "that couldve been down payment on beach house you promised me!" Jk love the wife. To my face shed be happy me and dan were spending the day together golfing. DAN not so much. I could shoot In the 80s before i got fat and tore up shoulders, now double weight and double golf score. Hed hate me.

Off topic, the no kill shelter hits close to home. Many knew at time but lost my mom in February. She was given 7 months, she lasted 10 days. My sis and brother in law owned her house, the only reason b-i-l drove 4 hours from Virginia wasnt for respects but to clear out house so he could get on market that weekend. 2 days after she passed he had me hauling stuff off in my truck, telling me I had to get rid of the dog or he was taking to vet to put down. Local shelter said they were a high kill shelter. Emotional of course put a pic of me and doggie up on Facebook saying I just created mom not killing her dog. Wife shared it with everyone o kn top of everyone and said noone was living it down until a home was found (she does love me some) couple hours later we found a home.

Moral of story is, my brother in law is money hungry piece of **** that turned my sis into that kind of evil, wife does love me even tho I bitch about the Christmas movies, and lastly no kill shelters are rarely even thought about when it comes to donations.

But hell get what you can for the Jersey for what suits you, philanthropist who doesnt need money...charities are awesome. Hospice gets biggest percentage of mine annually due to mom and mother in law....

If experiences would make you happy like me, ask for something that noway under the sun would you be able to do...

If you're in need of money or ur wife would yell at you for not taking the money :-) then get as much coin as u can.....

But like some have said. It was team effort, ball needs to be in hall or dolphins hq. If Jay cutler was out QB the ball might be never made it to stills (even tho kites out against Pat's last year), if not for stills shimmy he mightve went down, watching it practiced DVP did EXACTLY what was practiced, and if not for larsen, maybe drake gets secured at 20

Whatever the Dolphins are planning on doing with the ball, putting it on display somewhere, they should just put a ball in its place and say it’s the ball! Who’s gonna know?! I certainly wouldn’t, if I traveled to the stadium and saw it..
That way no Pats fan can rip them off, if it’s a Pats fan that has it.

Anyone who simply says they'd keep it, a part of Dolphins history that will be remembered forever, is a selfish prick.

I heard that the people who bought the ball weren't fans of either team. They were in town visiting a friend and just went to a random game.

The article linked above your last post has a bunch of info. The people are asking for 250k. KICK ROCKS!

The article linked above your last post has a bunch of info. The people are asking for 250k. KICK ROCKS!

Get serious. What a joke. I wouldn't pay them a dime and let them get stuck with their $500 ball. No wonder Drake wouldn't even comment on it when asked.

Back
Top Bottom