The baseball field has got to go!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The baseball field has got to go!!!!!!

I hate the dual stadium thing. Wasn't Candlestick park like that through the 49ers glory years? I always hated seeing someone get tackled on second base. The NFL is supposed to be the best league in the world and presentation counts!

Originally posted by PatsWin2002
I hate the dual stadium thing. Wasn't Candlestick park like that through the 49ers glory years? I always hated seeing someone get tackled on second base. The NFL is supposed to be the best league in the world and presentation counts!

Exactly. They should have the Marlins play at a little league stadium somewhere. However, they still wouldn't sell out as long as Dontrelle Willis isn't pitching.

I think that the Marlins will be sharing Pro Player stadium for a long time with the Dolphins. Jeffrey Loria needs to figure out that if he wants to be competitive and stay that way in today's economic climate, the way to do it is to build the Marlins a baseball stadium of their own. However, Loria is a cheap bastard. Too bad, the Marlins look really impressive this year.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
The Marlins are playing their asses off, support them for phucksake

I hate baseball with a passion. I want them to move or get their own stadium.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
How hard could it be to put in grass on the diamond the day before a game, and then get rid of it after? The diamond has to go.

That could be a scary thing if the grass slips from underneath. Happened to me and I tore a ligament .

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

I hate baseball with a passion. I want them to move or get their own stadium.

I don't like Baseball at all either, but you have to respect what that team is doing with a crappy fanbase(but growing), and a low payroll

Originally posted by justafan

That could be a scary thing if the grass slips from underneath. Happened to me and I tore a ligament .

Obviously he has never laid fresh sod. It takes weeks to root in.

Oh man that is back breaking sh*t. Laying sod that is.

Okay, anyone willing to pay 100 million dollars, just so guys like Ed Perry don't get hurt every 10 years or so?

Originally posted by Prime Time
Okay, anyone willing to pay 100 million dollars, just so guys like Ed Perry don't get hurt every 10 years or so?

Would you be feeling the same way if it was Ricky????

It's not the point of the importance to the team, the players shouldn't be subjected to have to play on that crap, just like the turf in Philly. It could end a persons career.

so when a new stadium vote comes up, vote for it and don't bitch about wasting the taxpayer's money...that's the problem

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
so when a new stadium vote comes up, vote for it and don't bitch about wasting the taxpayer's money...that's the problem

We're not arguing politics here, we are just debating the fact that it shouldn't be there, if they can't do anything about it they can't, doesn't change the fact that it's not good for the players.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

We're not arguing politics here, we are just debating the fact that it shouldn't be there, if they can't do anything about it they can't, doesn't change the fact that it's not good for the players.

true, so are you hoping the Marlins get beat out?....either way, the diamond is going to be there for a couple games...i wouldn't like it either but the opponent has to play on it too

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Would you be feeling the same way if it was Ricky????

It's not the point of the importance to the team, the players shouldn't be subjected to have to play on that crap, just like the turf in Philly. It could end a persons career.

I agree with you on this, we wouldnt want any player to get hurt.. Why cant the marlins go play at Orange bowl?? If the dolphins played there before, why cant the Marlins... I dont think htye would even sell out all the seats.. But perry being injured, believe or not, is bad.. Him, Royals and mare have been practicing all offseason on not screwing up on special teams.. Starting from the long snap to Royals holding the ball up for Mare..

Back
Top Bottom