The best NFl drafting team is ......

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
New York Jets. This team always hasa way to draft premier players. They are the best drafting in the early rounds especially and late , but more in the 1st 3 rounds. I wish we had miami scouts like the jets do and their personnel. I wonder wat surprise they will have this year?

a list of players jets have drafted the last 10 years with 1st round selection they are all amazing not 1 bust except blair thomas

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft05/tracker/histteam?team=nyj

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
It's pretty much known to be Tennessee and Baltimore... Thomas isn't exactly a sackmaster, but your right the Jets have drafted well even though their fan say they don't.

Big Nugg

They just don't play like that anymore
Reaction score
yeah but when you pick in the top 20 every year except for one....

fint0xicated

My Son, The Future Classic....
Reaction score
After many years of sucking, of course they have mastered the art of being prepared for the draft. They usually have the whole second half of a season to scout. :lol:

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
Big Nugg said:
yeah but when you pick in the top 20 every year except for one....
not true u know how many are busts at 20 i can write u a bible buddy so dont say that players can be a bust at 1 2 3 kijana carter, akili smith, tim couch do i continue?

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
byroan said:
I think NE has been doing the best drafting.
People say that without even studying the draft. NE's success comes from decent-good drafting plus very smart FA signing. Baltimore has drafted better than New England.

jnewmant

Hit folks and like it!
Reaction score
Baltimore is a great drafting team they always seem to find at least one star out of every draft

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
Terell Suggs is recking the league. Stupidest move ever by Arizona to get CALVIN PACE and Bryant Johnson instead of him.

I think Indy has had its fair share of poor picks especially with their inability to fix their D.

Top Bottom