The best thing about the Patriots winning on Sunday..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The best thing about the Patriots winning on Sunday.....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
is that theyre Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy overdue for a Loss! :D

They havent blown any of their opponents away & things have just bounced their way....Its officially a "Must-WIN" now....Its only Monday & I cant wait till Sunday:evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking that...right after the Pats won...I said the only good thing about the Pats win vs. the Colts was that they are way overdue for a loss but I still would have rather had seen them lose to the Colts.

My thinking was...well maybe they'll let up a little vs. the Fins but i don't think that their coach will have them play soft...the best coached team...no way...so its going to be a dogfight!!!

Go Fins!!!

there are no good things about that win - the Dolts s/have won and then we would playing for a tie the AFC East. Now our only chance to win the AFCE may be to knock Brady out for the year

Best part about Pats winning...
They stay two games ahead of the minnows
Have you seen the weather report....BWAAAAAAH
Gonna freeeeeeze your gills off
Here comes the swoon

Here comes the swoon

Nothing about this seasone resebles the teams of the past. Therefore bring on the 'swoon talk' bring on the snow it didn't stop ricky next year. Who do you think benefits more form poor weather conditions. The running team or the passing team? See ya on Sunday. We will be the ones kicking your A$$.

P.S. Dolphins are not fish, therefore DO NOT HAVE GILLS.:lol:

Originally posted by BORG
Here comes the swoon

haven't you heard? the swoon came and went... miami is going to knock the stuffing outta your foul breath pretty boy. and i will wet my pants in uncontrollable laughter when weis turns to the "running game" to take pressure off of brady.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

haven't you heard? the swoon came and went... miami is going to knock the stuffing outta your foul breath pretty boy. and i will wet my pants in uncontrollable laughter when weis turns to the "running game" to take pressure off of brady.

You will wet your pants?

That explains a lot ;)

why couldn't the game be at 1pm.....4:15 only makes it colder........thanks again schedule makers

3 shafts in a row

I hope it's 30 below.......remember which team can't run the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foul breath pretty boy???? why do guys call other guy's pretty??? its almost like admitting that he's good looking. actually that is what ur doing.and thats creepy. unless you go that way??? not that theres anthing wrong with that IF you do go that way???? but if your straight,thats creepy.

I was miffed by the late start too. It's cold sitting in Foxboro at night.

Strange decision by the schedule makers.

I thought we should have won the earlier game vs. New England. I thought we were the better team. We all know why we ended up losing. How often is Mare going to miss twice from the 35 with the game on the line. I don't think he ever has. Olindo definitly wants some revenge vs. the Pats. One item of concern is the tremendous pass rush New England displayed vs. Indy. They messed up Mannings rhythm all day. Manning made some plays because he's a great Q.B. and has excellent playmakers on the field with him but that pass rush is serious business to contend with taking into account that our line is probably not as good as the Colts. The Colts defense looked very slow and they couldn't get much of anything stopped. It won't be so easy to move the ball against our top flight D. We need a great scheme to beat New England. In short we have to out scheme the schemer, Bill Belicheck. We have to play poised an not commit stupid game changing turnovers, we also must keep the penalties to a minimum. We need Olindo to boot all kickoffs into the endzone because the Pats have a speedy return guy. If we take care of business and win out I see the Pats finishing behind us. They'll still lose a couple of games but we used up all our losses earlier in the season. The time to win is now!

Actually there was a good thing that came out of the Indy loss. The Pats don't "Need" this game. They can lose and still maintain their one game lead on us.

We NEED this game, thus we are playing for mor than they are.

Probably won't matter, as it will come down to whoever executes better, but the passion should be on our side.

Originally posted by dolfan87
Actually there was a good thing that came out of the Indy loss. The Pats don't "Need" this game. They can lose and still maintain their one game lead on us.

We NEED this game, thus we are playing for mor than they are.

Probably won't matter, as it will come down to whoever executes better, but the passion should be on our side.

And the refs will be on their side.

I think the Miami players will definitely be more pumped for this game than the Pats players. This is a must win for us, if we don't win our hopes if winning the division are done.

Back
Top Bottom