The best thing about the Patriots winning on Sunday..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The best thing about the Patriots winning on Sunday.....

Originally posted by dolfan87
Actually there was a good thing that came out of the Indy loss. The Pats don't "Need" this game. They can lose and still maintain their one game lead on us.

We NEED this game, thus we are playing for mor than they are.

It's a little more critical for Miami, but for the Pats is does wrap up the division, and they are still playing for a playoff bye, which counts for a lot.

If I were a Pats fan I'd hate for the winning streak to end at home against a team you might see in the playoffs. I think I'd even rather lose to the Jaguars, so I could dismiss it as a fluke.

of course if the Pats win our division hopes are done...b/c they really would be...I don't know if you knew this but...If the Pats win Sunday...or should I say if the Fins lose Sunday (Thanks Mare)...the Pats win the division.

Gosh if hurts saying that.

Go Fins!!!

After GOOD teams lose they come out SOOOOOO pumped next week... So, I'd rather see the Pats on a roll, than coming out with the "We can't lose 2 in a row" attitude... they play harder after a loss than they do after a win... I guess thats kind of a good thing.

How is there a "best thing" about a division rival winning against a non-division opponent?

Here's a tip though. If you're up a TD with a couple minutes left, give Ricky the ball. I know Jay's headed for the HOF but relying on him is how you gagged last year's visit to NE.:lol:

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
why couldn't the game be at 1pm.....4:15 only makes it colder........thanks again schedule makers

3 shafts in a row

that is so its darker so the refs can get away with not calling holding on the patriots.

Originally posted by finsrclowns
How is there a "best thing" about a division rival winning against a non-division opponent?

Here's a tip though. If you're up a TD with a couple minutes left, give Ricky the ball. I know Jay's headed for the HOF but relying on him is how you gagged last year's visit to NE.:lol:

things change.:lol:

If we were still using Griese, we would be screwed.. the pass rush is pretty damn good so we definately are going to need fiedler

Why is it hard for you people to realize that the patriots are the better team and not us. They obviously take advantage of their chances unlike miami, that's why we have lost 4 games with more overall talent. They just prepare real good and perhaps better than us, they keep consistency within their team and they execute out there every sunday. It will take an extra loss if we beat them on sunday in order to take our divison. They have guys that step up in a consistent basis unlike our starters who play 2 good games and blow out a game or play a good streak of games and they do something stupid like getting into penalties or drawing personal fouls when we don't need them.

*Tries to find a positive post about the phins by js55 anywhere in his entire time on the board*

well, that was an excersise in futility, by the way, what team are you really a fan of?

Bavarian, many of you would have taken that comment out of hand but the problem isn't my lack of positive thoughts for a team that does this every year. I been a dolphins fan and no other team all my life and will be forever but there is a point where you just have to accept the plain truth. After that new england game last season with the same starters except 1, it broke my heart afterwards. It's not easy coming every sunday to see your team and expect them to win.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Bavarian, many of you would have taken that comment out of hand but the problem isn't my lack of positive thoughts for a team that does this every year. I been a dolphins fan and no other team all my life and will be forever but there is a point where you just have to accept the plain truth. After that new england game last season with the same starters except 1, it broke my heart afterwards. It's not easy coming every sunday to see your team and expect them to win.

:sosad: :sosad: :sosad:

personally, it doesn't matter to me what other teams do. trying to "get" other teams to lose for our bene is a waste if time. miami should go 4-0, 3-1 and make the play-offs. i like our chances either way. this team is doing well on the road.

as much as i would enjoy a divsion championship, i don't think it matters how we enter the playoffs. this team seams to be coming together now instead of falling apart.

we'll know more about us after sunday.

Back
Top Bottom