The best thing going on here is.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The best thing going on here is....

HysterikiLL said:
I've been waiting so long in complete confusion but that makes it pretty fun. I'm actually thinking about waking up just as we pick because I know that 5 minutes before we pick, Fat Hank and his goon-squad would have already reported is kinda like having ribs with no sauce.

Fat Hank and his damn ribs :shakeno:

Thank god Saban shut off the Fat Hank information highway to ESPN.

The draft is in Philly this year

Predicting opinions is clueless by definition. That's why I don't understand the infatuation with mock drafts, trying to predict 32 opinions with unknown variables (who is left on the board) beginning as early as the 2nd pick.

But I agree, this new regime can go in any direction. I certainly won't like Aaron Rodgers. But Nick Saban, unlike Rick Spielman, has earned a huge benefit of a doubt, i.e. a one-draft honeymoon.

I've been checking every miami site that I know of at least ten times a day to see if there has been ANY news of trades, free agent pickups, who we might draft, etc. and I'm loving every minute of it. The not knowing of what will happen is making the off season really suspenseful.

Back
Top Bottom