The Combine Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Combine Thread

some things I've read.

Joe Thomas is under a microscope right now. People are focusing too much on his flaws, and could be surpassed by Levi Brown.

Speaking of Brown, PFT is reporting he ran a 5.3 40. Don't know if it is true or not.

Several scouts feel that Anthony Spencer will see his stock skyrocket after the combine. In fact, a very reliable scout from NFL Draft Countdown (not Scott Wright though) stated with a good 40 time, Spencer could go as high as number 2 overall. That might be a stretch, but he can definatly make himself an option at number 9.

Gaines Adams didn't measure in too good, and could see his stock fall. Same with Jamaal Anderson since he's a bit smaller than most people expected.

Jarvis Moss and Charles Johnson also have a chance to surpass Adams and Anderson with a good combine.

Allan Branch did not weigh in well at a soft 340.

Steelers have been hanging around Tony Hunt since the combine began.

The thing I hate about the combine is exactly what you pointed out, People linger on silly mistakes. I mean is everyone going to be flawless (except AD :D) but I mean some people have bad days, and teams will forget about them just due to one mistake.

what is that egg like chamber the players have to get into?

A cartoon everyone in our age range used to watch :lol: I never really got into it though.

I KNOW haha, man i hated it to death since everyone loved it, but it grew on me and was my fave thing next to pokemon....

...ok I went to far :lol:

I KNOW haha, man i hated it to death since everyone loved it, but it grew on me and was my fave thing next to pokemon....

...ok I went to far :lol:

Hey hey nothing wrong with Pokemon....I used to love it.

Uh anyway back on subject, Ryan Kalil looked good in drills :yes:

Any pictures of this Egg shaped chamber you speak of?

Back
Top Bottom