The Combine Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Combine Thread

Im to lazy.

Any news on ANY Boise Player?

Shomaker?? Yalls tightend had a decent day, nothing flashy, solid 40 run, and cought every ball I saw thrown to him.

It was kewl, they we talkin about how him and Paul Thompson (OU's QB from last year) were becoming great friends at the combine, PT was throwing passes to him during the rout drills

Nice,

I've been saying it if someone takes Schoooooo they will be lucky. Cause they have hit the jackpot.

a couple more notes...

Mixed reviews on Alan Branch, NFLDraftForcast reported Branch came in at a soft 340 and that had teams upset, HOWEVER Scott Wright is reported Alan Branch looks really good and weighed in an 323.

Lawrence Timmons was measured at just over 6', so he's about 3 inches shorter than originally listed.

Amobe Okoye is up to 302 lbs, while Tank Tyler is down to 306.

Anthony Spencer measured in at just under 6'3 and 260 lbs. Scouts are in love with him. He is expected to run a sub 4.4 40. If that holds true, a lot of scouts are predicting he would definatly be a top 10 pick, and as I said earlier in the thread, could go as high as number 2.

Although CBs aren't until Monday, everybody is anticipating the arrival of Chris Houston.

AD just broke the sound barrier

ESPN reported that in his preperation 40 Adrian Peterson ran a 4 FRIGGN 28!!!!!!! Its not offical but be prepared

Back
Top Bottom