The Combine Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Combine Thread

Haha, he's screwed wherever he goes.

not really, the main problem with cleveland's offense last year... and really every year since coming back to the nfl, is the running game. If i'm peterson, the only thing i'm worried about is my knee, since Cleveland guys seem to have trouble healing. (see Bentley and Baxter)

not really, the main problem with cleveland's offense last year... and really every year since coming back to the nfl, is the running game. If i'm peterson, the only thing i'm worried about is my knee, since Cleveland guys seem to have trouble healing. (see Bentley and Baxter)

dont try to reason with him, he thinks that just becuase BSU played 300% over there heads and stoped AD, that AD has no chance in the NFL :lol:

dont try to reason with him, he thinks that just becuase BSU played 300% over there heads and stoped AD, that AD has no chance in the NFL :lol:

oh, I picked BSU to beat OU so I wouldn't say they played 300%, but OU definatly did not play 100%. AD was also coming off a serious injury (Ted Ginn should take notes on how to end your college career).

The best news for AD I've heard is that Denver is going to go hard after him, trade up with Houston, and then make a package to Cleveland.

oh, I picked BSU to beat OU so I wouldn't say they played 300%, but OU definatly did not play 100%. AD was also coming off a serious injury (Ted Ginn should take notes on how to end your college career).

The best news for AD I've heard is that Denver is going to go hard after him, trade up with Houston, and then make a package to Cleveland.

I heard that 2 and if it happens....wow

Back
Top Bottom