The Cost Of Doing Business? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Cost Of Doing Business?

If we lose all those guys it will be out of sheer mismanagement. I was a better GM in Retro Bowl

Meh Grier has been pretty good at setting a fair amount and stick to it. It’s a deep DT market.

Chris Jones, DJ reader, Leonard Williams and Justin Madubuike along with Wilkins. Four of those guys will be wanting 20 million + fair chance there’s not 4 teams willing to pay that.

Also a fair chance of Miami is paying a guy 20+ million they’d rather pay a younger maybe better Madubuike who has already played with Weaver in Baltimore.

Also a few mid tier guys that will be a quarter of what Wilkins wants.

Tyreek hill
so interesting you cannot say the three letters "TUA." you know that is what it is. there is an old saying, you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink. my guess as to why you wont say it is because now that the rubber is meeting the road, and the consequences are clear, it is starting to dawn on you and the others that there is a problem. that also means those of us that were in my camp were not being trolls or negative, but instead were just being dispassionate and objective. said another way, it turns out we were right. all the nasty comments that were thrown our way, for stating what should have been obvious, well put it this way given human nature being what it is i dont expect anyone to say "you were right, i am sorry..."

so interesting you cannot say the three letters "TUA." you know that is what it is. there is an old saying, you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink. my guess as to why you wont say it is because now that the rubber is meeting the road, and the consequences are clear, it is starting to dawn on you and the others that there is a problem. that also means those of us that were in my camp were not being trolls or negative, but instead were just being dispassionate and objective. said another way, it turns out we were right. all the nasty comments that were thrown our way, for stating what should have been obvious, well put it this way given human nature being what it is i dont expect anyone to say "you were right, i am sorry..."
Lol……he knew where you were going with your question and wasn’t going for it.

You are a treasure.

Can we bury you?

I know we all don't always agree about where team is. We can't move on from Ramsey..Tyreek..Chubb contracts. We went all in and we didn't achieve like all hoped. I know Tua is also next up. I dont know how fo is going to handle it. I do know those 3 contracts can't be moved by trade. We would still be on the hook for some serious $$

Lol……he knew where you were going with your question and wasn’t going for it.
obviously, and that is my point. why is it so hard for you guys to say what is obviously happening, now that it is happening? as if not admitting it will somehow make the issue go away?

I see where your going but the only logical choice is the quarterback we already have.

obviously, and that is my point. why is it so hard for you guys to say what is obviously happening, now that it is happening? as if not admitting it will somehow make the issue go away?
I think his point is why do you have to hide behind posts that try to hide the subject….yet always end up in the same place?

It is kind of comical

Well actually if you want to be technical about it

Tyreek has that 50 million cap hit coming up, so he applies directly to what you’re saying

Tua has yet to sign a contract extension, so no, he wouldn’t apply to what you are saying (at this current time)

Congrats you’ve made another thread into being about the qb when you were doing so good. I mean a silly thread in general, but hey here we are

It seems like you’re the one that has trouble saying what things / what you mean

I mean this thread was originally about all of the players being cut for financial reasons (you kept asking why- thought we should explain again) and then the looming free agents

Maybe we just assumed you were trying something new instead of circling back to the same damn topic once again

Well actually if you want to be technical about it

Tyreek has that 50 million cap hit coming up, so he applies directly to what you’re saying

Tua has yet to sign a contract extension, so no, he wouldn’t apply to what you are saying (at this current time)

Congrats you’ve made another thread into being about the qb when you were doing so good. I mean a silly thread in general, but hey here we are
He needs his own sub forum. For the one or two that agree with him they can post there.

Back
Top Bottom