The Curious Case Of Cordrea Tankersley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Curious Case Of Cordrea Tankersley

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
900133168.jpg.0.jpg

Tank rose. Tank fell. What’s next?

Can we just blame Matt Burke for Tank’s sophomore slump and call it a day?

https://www.thephinsider.com/2019/6...sley-miami-dolphins-cornerback-defense-injury

He was never an elite college player. He was solid and sound.

He had a decent rookie year and then just fell off the face of the earth and in top of that blew out his knee.

Some players, usually younger, require more coaching than other players. Our coaching staff was, in retrospect, a real bunch of losers. We were garbage on all sides of the ball. The young guys didn't get the direction and teaching they needed. I hope they all play better but Tank, if healthy, has a real chance with this NE South staff.

Too many #1s haven't played up to par. I think were too quick to blame the FO sometimes for the pick but if the kid arrives and is miss used it's tough to give all the blame to the guy making the pick. Especially, if players are moving on and playing well elsewhere. Gisecki was miss used all season imo. Not sure about Parker's problem except health but I think coaching has been our biggest problem, I hope we got it right this time, it sure feels very different.

Curious in that he is still a part of this team.

Last edited:
funny poll!! I honestly say it was a sophomore slump compounded by really s#*tty coaching. I am hopeful X takes him under his wing and works with him and gets him to the next level of greatness...

Is he even healthy enough to practice and play, at this point?

I remember him having a handful of WR jersey, at times.

After 2017, I was sure he would be a decent starter......so I'm gonna stick to that statement.

It's hard to imagine that our CB2 won't be any good with the other up and coming stars in the secondary.

After 2017, I was sure he would be a decent starter......so I'm gonna stick to that statement.

It's hard to imagine that our CB2 won't be any good with the other up and coming stars in the secondary.
Out of curiosity, who would you consider to be up and coming stars, aside from Minkah, who I would prefer play a position other than boundry corner?

Outside of injuries when a player regress 9 times out of 10 that's on the coach.

Back
Top Bottom