The Curious Case Of Cordrea Tankersley | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Curious Case Of Cordrea Tankersley

Some players, usually younger, require more coaching than other players. Our coaching staff was, in retrospect, a real bunch of losers. We were garbage on all sides of the ball. The young guys didn't get the direction and teaching they needed. I hope they all play better but Tank, if healthy, has a real chance with this NE South staff.

Too many #1s haven't played up to par. I think were too quick to blame the FO sometimes for the pick but if the kid arrives and is miss used it's tough to give all the blame to the guy making the pick. Especially, if players are moving on and playing well elsewhere. Gisecki was miss used all season imo. Not sure about Parker's problem except health but I think coaching has been our biggest problem, I hope we got it right this time, it sure feels very different.
Yeah,I am also putting a lot of faith in the new coaching staff.Can't be worse, SHOULD be a lot better.

I will never understand why Gase stuck with the Cincinnati D coaching tree after Kevin Coyle. We regressed every year. But the beard was a better version of Coyle? eh

Some guys peak in college Tank appears to be that guy

He's poopidy scoop. Case Closed

Didn’t play with any confidence in the preseason in 2018 and it really showed

Forced us to play a scrub like mccain on the boundary...and promptly get torched

Til minkah took over

Out of curiosity, who would you consider to be up and coming stars, aside from Minkah, who I would prefer play a position other than boundry corner?

Xavien

I'll never understand how a professional player can lose that much "confidence" in one offseason. He didn't have a bad rookie year. Although i argued that Tony Lippett was a much better player.

Back
Top Bottom