The Depths of the Sea has been closed | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Depths of the Sea has been closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again you guys are so obsessed with the depth that you failed to read Celtkin and I both post that we are thinking of bringing a new version of it back. but maybe, since you "crusaders" keep on crying for the depth, We might not.

I think the reason we're all not excited about a new depths is it won't be .... the depths!

Whatever, I'm tired of "arguing" about this. You guys have the power, and you made your decision. What more can we do. I still see great value in FH, of course - it's just that one part that I really enjoyed is gone. I don't necessarily buy the whole legal POV, but then again, I'm not the one who would apparently be held accountable if Tom Brady ever decided to sue us.

And dude, its' the offseason. What else is there to talk about on the depths other than ripping Tom Brady for his sexual preferences?

personally Guys I think you should drop it.

fightclub-1.jpg

No wonder L2G was at teh 4Cs today. All I can say is :sidelol::lol::sidelol:

Depths was sooooooooooooooooo gheeeeeeeeeeeey anyhow.

Tom, it wasn't you, it was all of us. We kept lowering the bar until attention was garnered upon the depths. FinHeaven has grown, there are now liabilities that didn't exist before, and the depths got lower. We earned it collectively, staff for setting no limits, us for not discovering our own.
Chastened, I am.

Why would anyone say that Tom Brady is gay anyways, he has pulled better looking women than 95% on this board....

A: We are well aware of Tom Brady's prowess, and - on some level - are very jealous of this. So what, that's obvious.

B: What else can you say to Pats fans when their QB has lead them to 3 SB titles and our QBs since Marino have been .... well, Jay Fielder was the best of the lot, what does that say!

C: You can only win the trash talk based on on-field performance about one week every season when we beat the Patsies. Otherwise, ... sure, we resort to the Brady Bashing.

It was the depths, it worked there. What else can I say.

A: We are well aware of Tom Brady's prowess, and - on some level - are very jealous of this. So what, that's obvious.

B: What else can you say to Pats fans when their QB has lead them to 3 SB titles and our QBs since Marino have been .... well, Jay Fielder was the best of the lot, what does that say!

C: You can only win the trash talk based on on-field performance about one week every season when we beat the Patsies. Otherwise, ... sure, we resort to the Brady Bashing.

It was the depths, it worked there. What else can I say.
We sure as hell had a tough time talking trash based on performance last year.:lol:

Couldn't you be a little more creative than "hes gay", I can understand why the mods are calling it sophomoric....Whatever though to each his own...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom