The Depths of the Sea has been closed | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Depths of the Sea has been closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't you be a little more creative than "hes gay", I can understand why the mods are calling it sophomoric....Whatever though to each his own...
You mean like creating a bogus AP story on Brady fathering a child w/ Randy Moss?

I guess in an 8th-grade way I thought it was pretty creative.

Anyways, those days are done on this site at least.

Look at me - I'm a VIP member now! If I can't get my depths fix, I'm out to get my "intelligent Dolphin football conversation" fix!

You mean like creating a bogus AP story on Brady fathering a child w/ Randy Moss?

I guess in an 8th-grade way I thought it was pretty creative.

Anyways, those days are done on this site at least.

Look at me - I'm a VIP member now! If I can't get my depths fix, I'm out to get my "intelligent Dolphin football conversation" fix!
Aw geez, that means that pretty soon you'll be too smart to talk to us non-VIPs :( we're just not good enough.

Aw geez, that means that pretty soon you'll be too smart to talk to us non-VIPs :( we're just not good enough.
I'm sorry ... have we met? :confused:

:wink: I'll save my 8th-grade humor for elsewhere from now one. Plus, maybe the new depths will at least provide SOME outlet. TBD.

Coming from someone that brags about having several usernames here, at BroncoMania (where you were banned repeatedly), Steeler Fever, the Colts board where you made fun of the passing of Tony Dungy's son, etc, your post is worthless.

Speaking of libelous................. I have 1 username here. Regardless of your claims, the mods know the truth. consider yourself reported.

Whered the Depths Go?

Did dave wannstedt have something to do with this?

So hold on a sec. When can have a entire forum with nothing but half naked ladies in it.Dont get my wrong, i love the ladies, but they do not belong in a newsroom!! sorry off track..... But we cant have a bunch of guys hanging out talking a little friendly smack...

If somebody posted something inappropriate about something. then ban him.. Insted of taking a whole forum away. What would you do if that happened in the ladies lounge? you would remove the post. I see no reason why not to do the same in the Depths case

So hold on a sec. When can have a entire forum with nothing but half naked ladies in it.Dont get my wrong, i love the ladies, but they do not belong in a newsroom!! sorry off track..... But we cant have a bunch of guys hanging out talking a little friendly smack...

If somebody posted something inappropriate about something. then ban him.. Insted of taking a whole forum away. What would you do if that happened in the ladies lounge? you would remove the post. I see no reason why not to do the same in the Depths case

Please refer to the first post in this thread and pay particular attention to this part.

For some time now, we have been concerned about the deterioration of the post quality in the Depths. The forum was filled with false accusations about prominent NFL players and other activity for which we could be held liable.

Serious Depths Question

Why didn't you guys just add a disclaimer that stated any opinions expressed were not those of FH and any stories or publication may or may not be true?

This is a serious question, I'm just wondering why that wasn't possible as opposed to just erasing it from history.

The Depths is gone and no disclaimer would effectively get us past the issue of possible liability (as has been mentioned) or satisfy our advertisers.

Sorry guys.

Here is Google Adsense TOS top conditon:

Sites displaying Google ads may not include:

Violent content, racial intolerance, or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom