The difference between the fins cap and the bills cap | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The difference between the fins cap and the bills cap

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
no, maybe we'll hire a HC who spent 6 years embarrassing a major-market franchise:lol:

Who have done so much better since he left.

Actually you'll get the embarrassment that followed in Chicago. Good luck!

:lol:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
no, maybe we'll hire a HC who spent 6 years embarrassing a major-market franchise:lol:

Jauron only coached in Chicago for 5 years...

Good luck after you hire him though. :lol:

(Man I wish I had thought of this come back first)

Well I kind of see your point CW, Cinci had all those high draft picks, they finally got back to its first winning season in seven years (for them its an 8-8 record :)).

Yep, now I can see how you guys will benefit from a subpar record...

But I know for sure from some Bills fans that are friends of mine. That for the Bills to have a winning season, is for them to sweep the Finz. Getting to the playoffs and the SB would just be the icing on their cake.

Like I told them 3 weeks ago, sorry guys, there will NO dinner, and NO dessert.:D

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

I can't believe it, this has to be the most pathetic spin put on a subject I have ever seen, it just comes down to the fact that win or lose somehow the mighty Bills will always be better then the Dolphins in some screwed up twisted way.

This has to be the most asinine post I have ever seen...they won by losing...even though he screamed garbage all year how much better the Bills were and the beating that were going to be laid down....but this way is better..so at 6-8...how come you didn't bring this subject up?????...wait a sec...thats a very good question
WHY
DID
YOU
NOT
BRING
THIS
UP
AT
6-8???????????????

Would love to hear that answer.....and try to answer a single question around here without a "but" or an oh yeah"...don't think you can answer a simple question without changing the subject:goof: :goof: :goof: :goof:

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
I can't believe it, this has to be the most pathetic spin put on a subject I have ever seen, it just comes down to the fact that win or lose somehow the mighty Bills will always be better then the Dolphins in some screwed up twisted way.

:lol: Yeah the "spin" is a whole lot more worse on the billy goat sites Phreak !

The funny thing is that ALL boasting that c-JERK and the rest of the wildebeest fan base, spewed on this board in the offseason is completely forgotten by them ..

The selective memory of a goat fan pertains on IF their team can win a game (or games) against the Dolphins ..

But if the goats would have won (even one game) then all you would have read from these LOSERS was how the goats even as bad as they were this year they still could beat the Phins ...

Just chalk it up to goat fan selective delusional memory....

:D

Marino1983

Originally posted by NYPhinFan
This has to be the most asinine post I have ever seen...they won by losing...even though he screamed garbage all year how much better the Bills were and the beating that were going to be laid down....but this way is better..so at 6-8...how come you didn't bring this subject up?????...wait a sec...thats a very good question
WHY
DID
YOU
NOT
BRING
THIS
UP
AT
6-8???????????????

Would love to hear that answer.....and try to answer a single question around here without a "but" or an oh yeah"...don't think you can answer a simple question without changing the subject:goof: :goof: :goof: :goof:

This is c-JERKS m-o .. I guess that he is tired off the beating he has taken in the smack room and has decided to spam the main board ...

It's hard for a the billy goat fan base to accept their :laughat: team being owned AGAIN by the Miami Dolphins !!
clear.gif

Barfalo billy goats

clear.gif

AGAIN ......

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom