The Dion Jordan sack that wasn't | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dion Jordan sack that wasn't

He just quit on the play after that too, didn’t even take a step down field after the whiff.

I think he thought luck would just fall over. Hopefully he learns from this and starts wrappin up. Brent grimes saved dion today, that would have been the focus of this game.

Okay, I am trying to understand what happened on that play. Did he just let up? PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND!!! All he had to do was wrap him up! That was a Christmas present! Don't get me wrong, I love this kids potential. BUT WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!? Thoughts?
Maybe he got so used to not hurting the QB in training that he didn't wrap him up. However, I have a hunch that he will get some feedback and will be much tighter in the future.

Thoughts?! You want my thoughts?! My thoughts are your bitching about ONE PLAY after a win......AGAIN!! WORST. FAN. EVER. And a big F. U.

psfign - That was that bitching? Wow! Not even worth it. Have a great rest of the weekend buddy.

The pump fake faked him out. You can see him slow down and bump him because he thought the ball was already thrown.

Thanks to all, BUT ONE, for your logical thoughts? Have a great week! :thanks:

Okay, I am trying to understand what happened on that play. Did he just let up? PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND!!! All he had to do was wrap him up! That was a Christmas present! Don't get me wrong, I love this kids potential. BUT WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!? Thoughts?

Luck pump faked or was about to throw not sure which, and Jordan let up thinking he threw it. He was scared of a penalty obviously, can't blame him, but he could've tackled him legally even if he had thrown it. Rookie mistake, luckily it didn't cost us the game.

He did more to Andrew Luck than Olivier Vernon was able to do all game.

Yeah, I texted screen shots of the "shove" and then standing there after he ran to my friends.

That kid has a great burst, length and has really been impressive to me honestly. As that shoulder gets stronger I hope he starts eating into Vernon's playing time, as Vernon honestly just wasn't good today.

I'm stoked we're 2-0 and managed to stay relatively healthy in the games. With our draft class having so many injury issues, it's nice to look forward to them increasing their time coming off wins, rather than losses.

First time the Canes and Dolphins have both been 2-0 since 2002. This makes me happy.

I'm guessing he assumed that he hit him hard enough to knock him down. He learned the hard way that people don't go down as easy in the pros. I doubt he'll make that mistake again. He should get plenty of crap from his teammates after that one.

oh dont worrie Philbin will be ALL OVER HIS ASS .

Back
Top Bottom