The Dion Jordan sack that wasn't | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dion Jordan sack that wasn't

It's obvious what happened there! The NFL's mission to sissyfy the game and protect the QB by throwing flags for touching the Them Jordan obviously saw lucks arm make make a throwing motion and thought that he got rid of the ball and was trying to avoid a penalty.

It was maybe the worst play of the game. Glad it happened and we got the win, because it won't happen again I would bet.

That's two weeks in a row when he made a play which ended up being one for the opposing team. :(

I did a little screaming at the TV...I know he can't hear me...but what an opportunity to get the ball back. Then Soliai gets hurt three plays later. All because of a rookie mistake.

Jordan didn't even hit Luck, he tapped him like it was 2 hand touch. He needs to stop looking like a wuss. This is the NFL not ballerina!!!

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

He should've smoked Luck and drove him into the ground on that play. Jordan was acting like he was scared to tackle him.

It does look like he tried to let up for some reason? thats a rookie for you. I doubt hes making that mistake again. lol

that shoulder isn't there yet; looked like he was trying to roll tackle Luck and spun off

btw, he's still undefeated vs Luck!

how anyone can make an excuse for that disgrace of a play is laughable. wheres his drive or killer instinct? i guess he thought it was 2 hand touch for that play. now if soliai is seriously hurt we can thank the 3rd overall pick in the draft who doesnt know if hes playing tackle or 2 hand touch.

frustrating for sure, but he already shows a ton of promise getting to the QB.

Yep, I look at it as growing pains. Had he been able to participate more in the offseason I think these things might've been ironed out by now. As long as he's not making the same mistakes week in week out, then I'm not concerned as these are mental mistakes that should be easy enough to correct.

how anyone can make an excuse for that disgrace of a play is laughable. wheres his drive or killer instinct? i guess he thought it was 2 hand touch for that play. now if soliai is seriously hurt we can thank the 3rd overall pick in the draft who doesnt know if hes playing tackle or 2 hand touch.

Yeah...shutup.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom