The Dolphins are Going to...GERMANY? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins are Going to...GERMANY?

Worth keeping an eye out for returns from the teams about a month before the game. Thats how I ended up with pretty amazing seats for the past couple of games.

The only problem with the Jets game was that I ended up in the Jets travelling fans area, so was sat to some of the most obnoxious, unpleasant people I've had to spend 3 hours with.

I'd have had slightly more respect for them if it wasn't for the fact the horrible bastard in front of me hadn't waited until I was heading down the concourse before he started shouting **** at me. If you're gonna do that, do it when we dont have a crowd of people between us. The coward.

Anyway, hope everyone who wants to go does get tickets. I'd have loved to go, and did toy with getting a flight but decided it was just going to cost too much money.

I logged in from Spain, 10 minutes in, and there were 1.5 million in the cue ahead of me. Sold out within 15 minutes. Guess I’ll have to cancel my hotel reservation In Frankfurt. Ticketmaster did say, they’ll be reselling on July 12, but can’t see how that’s gonna be any easier or affordable. I pretty much saved about 2K for missing out, so there’s that.

Guess will have to wait to when they play in Spain, hopefully in Madrid!

Fins up!

I logged in from Spain, 10 minutes in, and there were 1.5 million in the cue ahead of me. Sold out within 15 minutes. Guess I’ll have to cancel my hotel reservation In Frankfurt. Ticketmaster did say, they’ll be reselling on July 12, but can’t see how that’s gonna be any easier or affordable. I pretty much saved about 2K for missing out, so there’s that.

Guess will have to wait to when they play in Spain, hopefully in Madrid!

Fins up!

Amigo, go to Miami instead. There is no comparison. Start looking now.

Have seen the Phins the last few years play at Cincy. I really need to take fam down to Miami for a home game. I know we would love it but not sure what else to do while we are there.

Back
Top Bottom