The Dolphins are Going to...GERMANY? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins are Going to...GERMANY?

It means

You are in the queue. On position 1.4. only if you register before you can get tickets for the dolphins game. There is no guaranty you can get tickets. Wait in the line until you are number 1. Than you automatically go to the order site.

But in the short version

No tickets for me😉

It means

You are in the queue. On position 1.4. only if you register before you can get tickets for the dolphins game. There is no guaranty you can get tickets. Wait in the line until you are number 1. Than you automatically go to the order site.

But in the short version

No tickets for me😉

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get a ticket but I'm glad the game in Germany has so many folks interested.

Will it be televised over there?

Just one question. What kind of refreshments are usually available at the stadium - I picture a pretty girl with a lot of beer steins in her hands. - LOL

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get a ticket but I'm glad the game in Germany has so many folks interested.

Will it be televised over there?

Just one question. What kind of refreshments are usually available at the stadium - I picture a pretty girl with a lot of beer steins in her hands. - LOL
Is beer not enough?😎

Normal we have in a stadium. Soft drinks, water and beer. But German beer ist not comparable to the us „water“ beer

It means

But in the short version

No tickets for me😉

how long does it take for the queues to time out?

If you go Baba Yaga on about 1,453,686 people, then you should be guaranteed tickets

how long does it take for the queues to time out?

If you go Baba Yaga on about 1,453,686 people, then you should be guaranteed tickets
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

You had 10
min to order then you have been thrown out of the row. You could buy a maximum of 4 tickets.

And yes if all in front of you miss to buy a ticket you are lucky🤓

season 2 GIF

Normally you are in a queue for so long before it times out...

sooo, how long does it take for a queue to time out, meaning the person in front of him forfeiting turn.

The John WIck franchise is very popular, grossing over a billion in the box office, so Baba Yaga is a very common phrase that many know. It references to John Wick can kill anything and a lot of them.
he is 1,453,687 in the queue, therefor, if the 1,453,686 people in front of him are "eliminated" then they there queue will time out, forcing him up on the list

season 2 GIF

Normally you are in a queue for so long before it times out...

sooo, how long does it take for a queue to time out, meaning the person in front of him forfeiting turn.

The John WIck franchise is very popular, grossing over a billion in the box office, so Baba Yaga is a very common phrase that many know. It references to John Wick can kill anything and a lot of them.
he is 1,453,687 in the queue, therefor, if the 1,453,686 people in front of him are "eliminated" then they there queue will time out, forcing him up on the list
Baba Jaga is an old Russian fairy tale. She is a witch and conjures up all people. so I understood very well what he meant

IMG_3503.jpeg

Baba Jaga is an old Russian fairy tale. She is a witch and conjures up all people. so I understood very well what he meant

View attachment 145128
Yeah. I got it too but didn't know what it had to do with being in a virtual line for Dolphins tickets. I still don't but @Crump and I have a peace accord so I'll just smile and nod.

I think his question was aimed at "that tickets are not guaranteed" and he wanted to know if I had magically tricked everyone else out of the queue. whether then the tickets would have been guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom