The Dolphins are Going to...GERMANY? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins are Going to...GERMANY?

Not a fan, but at least it doesn't screw us out of a home game this time.

I would imagine ppl in KC are not happy at all.
Forgive my ignorance, but I have a question. I know nothing about buying season tickets. If someone paid for a season ticket and the team loses a home game to play overseas, do they get refunded for that game? It wouldn't be fair otherwise. IMO, if you're a Dolphin season ticket holder and the League schedules a Miami home game overseas, then the League should either refund the amount for the lost game or offer a game ticket AND round-trip airfare to the game.

Not a fan, but at least it doesn't screw us out of a home game this time.

I would imagine ppl in KC are not happy at all.
When you're as good as the Chiefs you probably care a lot less about where each game is, haha

**** this couldn't have worked out more perfectly. Wife is a Pats fan and they are playing at the same stadium a week later so looks like we will be there for a week. Get to do my pilgrimage to BMW in Munich, see the Nurburgring, and see two NFL games there. Awesome!

**** this couldn't have worked out more perfectly. Wife is a Pats fan and they are playing at the same stadium a week later so looks like we will be there for a week. Get to do my pilgrimage to BMW in Munich, see the Nurburgring, and see two NFL games there. Awesome!
Nice. When/if I get around to getting another roundel badge it would be neat to take European delivery.

Fine with me. I'll just start my Football Sunday drinking a few hours earlier.
Exactly. I don't know what so many are up in arms about. Oh, sweet jesus, my NFL day got longer and I get my Phins 210 minutes earlier. I understand if they were planning to go and watch it in KC but for anyone else, what difference does it make? This is the best way to play the Chiefs besides having them at the rock but that wasn't happening anyways. Chiefs will be off their game somewhat just like we will versus playing them in arguably the biggest home advantage stadium in the league while they are aiming for a repeat. This game just became much more winnable for us.

The Jags got SCREWWWWWWWWWED. They have two games in London back to back. Going to be some pissed off rednecks up in Jax...

I wonder who the hell the Chiefs are playing to kick off TNF. Their game vs. Cincy is confirmed Dec. 31

Bet we open the season vs. division

I wonder who the hell the Chiefs are playing to kick off TNF. Their game vs. Cincy is confirmed Dec. 31

Bills? That would be great to have Buffalo start off 0-1. They play the Jests too. With Rodgers, that could become a prime time matchup. It would also be great to see them start off 0-1.

The Bengals at the Chiefs would have been the perfect opener. I'm thinking it will either be the Bills or Eagles at the Chiefs for the opener now.

I really wanted to see how this team played in Arrowhead. I guess I'll just need to wait for the playoffs and cross my fingers.
Meh. I'll take any break we can get. WE know how good we're going to be. Plus, now we'll be that good on BOTH sides of the ball.

Good for us. They’ll be dealing with being in Germany and playing at a weird time just like us. Much more even of a matchup than it would be going to play them in Arrowhead. Best we could hope for.
Exactly. If we were their home opener on Thursday night that's a tough spot for the road team 90% of the time. Anytime after that would still be a tough spot in KC but now in Germany week 9? Middle of the season grind and long trip where may be as many fin fans there as chiefs, makes it more of a toss up. We are now 9 home games, 7 away and 1 international, not too shabby, now we just need to have any Thursday night game on the schedule at home vs road and schedule set up may be as good as we could have hoped for given the teams we have to play.

Back
Top Bottom