The Dolphins are not cursed.....Dave Wansted is! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins are not cursed.....Dave Wansted is!

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Bears Dave

1993 7-9

1994 9-7

1995 9-7

1996 7-9

1997 4-12

1998 4-12

Dolphins Dave

2000 11-5

2001 11-5

2002 9-7

2003 10-6

2004 ????

Bears 40-56 Phins 41-23

Wanny's career Head Coaching
regular season record
81-79

He needs to go....we need to get him out of here ASAP!

Predaphin34 said:
Bears Dave

1993 7-9

1994 9-7

1995 9-7

1996 7-9

1997 4-12

1998 4-12

Dolphins Dave

2000 11-5

2001 11-5

2002 9-7

2003 10-6

2004 ????

Bears 40-56 Phins 41-23

Wanny's career Head Coaching
regular season record
81-79

He needs to go....we need to get him out of here ASAP!
Didn't he win a superbowl at some point in his career, you forgot to point that out. Stop blaming him for everything, if it's a bad personel or decision like starting fiedler over feely even though feeley is clearly better then blame him. But don't blame him for things he cannot control. Bostons accident was a freak accident.

I don't know if it's Dave or if someone brought a goat or maybe Babe Ruth played for us and we traded him but this is ridiculous.

Preda I expect better from you then this. Saying we should replace Wanny because of an injury to our WR? You have to be kidding me man. Wannstedt has made our team overachieve at times. Wait till the seasons plays itself out.

wannschmuck is the anti-dolphin. unfortunately, wayne is a dumb azz and now that ricky AND d boss are gone there is no doubt dumbstache will get wayne's sympathies and remain in miami for a few more years....

Prime Time said:
Preda I expect better from you then this. Saying we should replace Wanny because of an injury to our WR? You have to be kidding me man. Wannstedt has made our team overachieve at times. Wait till the seasons plays itself out.
plz tell me your kidding...How have we ever overachieved? All weve done is underachieve! Bad comment on tht one.

You r right tho, this injury is no basis to fire him, but i think most ppl wanted him gone regardless.

FinSinceBirth said:
Didn't he win a superbowl at some point in his career, you forgot to point that out. Stop blaming him for everything, if it's a bad personel or decision like starting fiedler over feely even though feeley is clearly better then blame him. But don't blame him for things he cannot control. Bostons accident was a freak accident.

He did win a SB,... AS AN DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR...UNDER JIMMY JOHNSON....His best season as HC has been 11-5 & I believe that was due to JJ's aftermath...if we gave Wanny a losing team from the getgo he wouldnt be able to pick it up off the ground....sometimes we have to face reality, some people weren't meant to coach (look up Morninwheg) ...and its only a matter of time before we figure it out.

Soooo if the Phins go 10-6 or better then I assume all you Wanny haters will eat your crow and admit that he did a great job and deserves another year.

FinSinceBirth said:

THANK YOU! and wow, he had back to back 11-5 seasons. do you know how many teams in this league would KILL for a 9-7 record as a "down year". give me a break people. stop blaming all your life's problems on one freeking guy. go join the "i hate andy reid" club that says that he should be fired because the eagles havent won the superbowl yet. id tell you to join the byran scott club but hes gone. i guess going to the nba east finals two(?) years in a row just isnt good enough anymore.

Prime Time said:

PT, never once did i blame Wanny for Bostons injury, go back and read my original post or just read the title of this thread....NEVER once did i blame Wanny...

I just believe Wanny is cursed as coach...he just isnt meant for coaching...and as long as he continues to be here we aint shaking off the bad luck....it just isnt working out around here & its time for a change around here...& to be honest i beleive Ricky quit because of him....I honestly tend to believe that at times...Im not defending Ricky either, after his Raider comments i hate him as much as anyone around here, But i honestly think Ricky left because he knew that Wansteds system just doesnt work and will not work, he probly figured its the same damn thing as last year (again just my opinion)....and if thats the case, I'm sorry to say we're through.

Correct me if Im wrong, but a Football team starts from the top, and that means the coach.

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

datruth55 said:
I don't know if it's Dave or if someone brought a goat or maybe Babe Ruth played for us and we traded him but this is ridiculous.
yea i feel like the fins are the red sox right now and im a red sox fan.....AND a celtics fan

its terrible, really it is.

Back
Top Bottom