The Dolphins are not cursed.....Dave Wansted is! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins are not cursed.....Dave Wansted is!

FinFan24 said:
plz tell me your kidding...How have we ever overachieved? All weve done is underachieve! Bad comment on tht one.

You r right tho, this injury is no basis to fire him, but i think most ppl wanted him gone regardless.

The 2000, 2001 season we overachieved. Made playoffs both times at 11-5 with a squad that was suppose to go 8-8 or 9-7 at best. We had no Sammy Knight, no David Boston, no Randy McMichael, no Seau, no Oguneleye, no Ricky, no good RB. Like I said, we overachieved and made playoffs. First year we beat Indy in playoffs and went to Oakland and got beat down. Next year, we had Baltimore down here and we were one McKnight drop away from tying the game. Remember the pass Fiedler put on the money to a wide open McKnight at the 1 and by the time he caught it, it woulda been a TD. Well remember that he let it bounce off his shoulder pads for an INT which cost us the game?

Predaphin34 said:
PT, never once did i blame Wanny for Bostons injury, go back and read my original post or just read the title of this thread....NEVER once did i blame Wanny...

I just believe Wanny is cursed as coach...he just isnt meant for coaching...and as long as he continues to be here we aint shaking off the bad luck....it just isnt working out around here & its time for a change around here...& to be honest i beleive Ricky quit because of him....I honestly tend to believe that at times...Im not defending Ricky either, after his Raider comments i hate him as much as anyone around here, But i honestly think Ricky left because he knew that Wansteds system just doesnt work and will not work, he probly figured its the same damn thing as last year (again just my opinion)....and if thats the case, I'm sorry to say we're through.

Correct me if Im wrong, but a Football team starts from the top, and that means the coach.

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:
im with you man.. i sont think wanny is hc material..

it does start from the top your right, but it doesnt mean the coach it means the owner.

Predaphin34 said:
He did win a SB,... AS AN DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR...UNDER JIMMY JOHNSON....His best season as HC has been 11-5 & I believe that was due to JJ's aftermath...if we gave Wanny a losing team from the getgo he wouldnt be able to pick it up off the ground....sometimes we have to face reality, some people weren't meant to coach (look up Morninwheg) ...and its only a matter of time before we figure it out.

jimmy johnson aftermath? so id jimmy johnson have an awesome team and just handed it over to wandstat to put the finishing touches on it? last i remember jimmy LEFT US. he realized he couldnt better this team anymore. jimmy had a HOF quarterback and he couldnt get past the first round of the playoffs. give me a break son.

musk said:
jimmy johnson aftermath? so id jimmy johnson have an awesome team and just handed it over to wandstat to put the finishing touches on it? last i remember jimmy LEFT US. he realized he couldnt better this team anymore. jimmy had a HOF quarterback and he couldnt get past the first round of the playoffs. give me a break son.

who are you kidding? we all know Dans best years were behind him when Jimmy was coach...But ill tell you one thing, Wansted had more talent on this team last year then Jimmy ever did in his career as a Dolphins coach....Jimmy drafted what is our Defense now....

Predaphin34 said:
PT, never once did i blame Wanny for Bostons injury, go back and read my original post or just read the title of this thread....NEVER once did i blame Wanny...

I just believe Wanny is cursed as coach...he just isnt meant for coaching...and as long as he continues to be here we aint shaking off the bad luck....it just isnt working out around here & its time for a change around here...& to be honest i beleive Ricky quit because of him....I honestly tend to believe that at times...Im not defending Ricky either, after his Raider comments i hate him as much as anyone around here, But i honestly think Ricky left because he knew that Wansteds system just doesnt work and will not work, he probly figured its the same damn thing as last year (again just my opinion)....and if thats the case, I'm sorry to say we're through.

Correct me if Im wrong, but a Football team starts from the top, and that means the coach.

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

That is true. You didn't blame Wanny for this but If Boston wouldn't have gotten injured today, would you have made this post?

Back
Top Bottom