The Dolphins Have To Fix This If They Are Going To Succeed In 2018 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins Have To Fix This If They Are Going To Succeed In 2018

Interesting because I definitely felt like suh and pouncey were the main two culprits. I knew tunsil was up there too
I think tunsils fall starts had a lot to do with the change of quarterback, and the lack of quality guard play. And Godch. had three BS defensive holdings that upped his number. And Howard will improve as well. Suh and Pouncey were way to experienced to be so undisciplined at inopportune times.

You know who actually got much better at this in 2017? Ja'Wuan james. There was a stretch in 2016 where he single-handedly killed drives with stupid holding penalties. He cut down on that considerably in 2017.
Well he also cut down on his playing time since he missed half the season....lol

842023676.jpg.0.jpg

https://www.thephinsider.com/2018/5...ill-get-better-in-2018-penalties-flags-part-2

I'd like to know those numbers for the last 6 games. Guys like Howard should have had fewer penalties as they gained experience.

Turnstile isn't a very smart player. That was proven by his video that caused him to be available to the dolphins. Should anyone be surprised by his inability to play smart football?

You think that may be due to the declining health of his hips?? I dont remember him being that mistake prone earlier in his career!!
Probably yeah. I’d imagine the first thing to go with bad hips would be lateral quickness....which would lead to holding calls. Too bad, I really liked pouncey. Sad to see his career get derailed. I hope he bounces back.

Interesting because I definitely felt like suh and pouncey were the main two culprits. I knew tunsil was up there too
Wow I sure thought Laundry and Suh had more must have just noticed them more.

No doubt. This just seems like an undisciplined team. Lots of young players and a coach who is learning on the job are certainly attributing factors.
Agreed, I tend to lean more to the age of these players, we are a young team especially in the secondary.....I see an improvement as these kids mature.

Back
Top Bottom