The Dolphins Season Tickets advertisement | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins Season Tickets advertisement

Ozzy said:
I try to buy up every seat around me just so no other teams fans can sit there. Two years ago I had reached 9 seats in section 128 lower bowl.

I let them go last year because I upgraded my seats to a lower row.

I might have two seats available next season in sec 128 row 21. East End Zone. Loud crowd, and lots of players family there, and OJ's crew.

Ozzy, let me know if you have any that come open. I would certainly be interested in coming down to the lower level.

AS someone who was there for the commercial (and is not on the internet ad, although I am on the radio ad and supposedly the TV ad) I can say that it was a lot of fun.

Ozzy said:
I'm pretty sure that sec 127-128 are where most Dolphins players get their seats. Maybe the Dolphins provide the other teams with seats in the same sections so to keep them all together.

I remember two years ago when the Falcons came to town. Vick had about twenty of his people in the luxury box behind 127.

Makes me sick just thinking about it.

I was thinking of gettings some tickets for the Dec. 24th game agains the Titans in section 127 or 128, are those pretty good seats? It'll be my first time to go to a Dolphins game in Miami so I want decent seats, but can't afford to pay $200 a seat. :(

Lungoystr said:
Ozzy, let me know if you have any that come open. I would certainly be interested in coming down to the lower level.

I'm positive I will have one, but that number could easily climb to five seats. I won't know for sure whats up until the season nears the end.

Kenny_Stang said:
I was thinking of gettings some tickets for the Dec. 24th game agains the Titans in section 127 or 128, are those pretty good seats? It'll be my first time to go to a Dolphins game in Miami so I want decent seats, but can't afford to pay $200 a seat. :(

Single game seats can be hard to come by, but for the Titans you might not have a problem.

Sec. 127-128 are in the East End Zone. Take a look at the Dolphins official site, and they have a cool program that will let you see the exact view you get.

I used to have sideline club level seats, but grew tired of always being asked to sit down. Where I'm at now it is super roudy, and you hardly ever have to sit. But it's the atmosphere of helping the defense defend the goal by going nuts and making plenty of noise thats all the fun.

I will retire into my living room one of these years, and until then I will never sit anywhere else but where I am now.

Speaking of die-hard fans, whenever we play the Jets I alway look for the guy with the fireman's hat because they always show him starting the J-E-T-S cheer. That guy is always on tv, makes me sick.

Back
Top Bottom