The Dolphins Season Tickets advertisement | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins Season Tickets advertisement

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
7,552
Reaction score
3
Location
Coral Springs
Amin said:
besides Big Poppa Pump, who else is famous there??

The last guy, he's been everywhere....Ace ventura included...sticks out like a sore thumb...forgot his "name" though. He does public appearances as I used to have his business card... :lol:
 

Proshopgirl

Practice Squad
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Location
Ft. Lauderdale
I LOVE IT!!!!
There is also a new 3-d find you seat program. The upgrades in the site are a taste of whats to come this year!!
I loved seeing the stadium "characters". They make games tons of fun, and Big Poppa is a great guy and a friend to many of the players any myself. He gets the VIP passes all the time at training camp, locker room @ staduim. It goes to show fan's dreams can coime true!!
:missmeth:
 

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
3,067
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Proshopgirl said:
I LOVE IT!!!!
There is also a new 3-d find you seat program. The upgrades in the site are a taste of whats to come this year!!
I loved seeing the stadium "characters". They make games tons of fun, and Big Poppa is a great guy and a friend to many of the players any myself. He gets the VIP passes all the time at training camp, locker room @ staduim. It goes to show fan's dreams can coime true!!
:missmeth:

Is Big Poppa the fat black guy? Please excuse my ignorance as the only guy I know that's been called Big Poppa was the late Notorious B.I.G.
 

LOCAL SCUM!

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
3,267
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami
TerryTate said:
The last guy, he's been everywhere....Ace ventura included...sticks out like a sore thumb...forgot his "name" though. He does public appearances as I used to have his business card... :lol:
Dolfan Denny??
 

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Feb 3, 2002
Messages
30,212
Reaction score
7
Location
Elsewhere
Proshopgirl said:
I LOVE IT!!!!
There is also a new 3-d find you seat program. The upgrades in the site are a taste of whats to come this year!!
I loved seeing the stadium "characters". They make games tons of fun, and Big Poppa is a great guy and a friend to many of the players any myself. He gets the VIP passes all the time at training camp, locker room @ staduim. It goes to show fan's dreams can coime true!!
:missmeth:

The TV camera catches him a minimum twice every game. I love that guy.
 

A Wing Pilot

Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Coral Springs
awsome video, they play the audio on the radio as often as possible.

The only thing that sucks for season ticket holder s is unless you've been one for a long time your seats suck. This is my third year of tickets and i'm still in row 19 upstairs. At least I'm right on the isle and home side but still. I actually want to pay to go downstairs but i can only get scalped tickets. Scalpers will buy season tickets and never let them go so in a sense it punishes some of the fans but is not illegal :-( wrong forum and all but I had to vent its frustrating. There is no bad seat in the house but walking up to the 19th row when not totally sober is a real pain in the butt
 

A Wing Pilot

Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Coral Springs
Oh the ultimate dolphin guy.. guuhhh As cool as he is on tv he gets annoying in person real real fast. I was at fan appreciation day and he .. well is obnoxious and part of it is tolerable but he wanted to start acheer for the new buisness manager guy his name escapes me at this moment. Then he waves his signs in front of peoples faces all the time. When i do get to sit downstairs people are annoyed but don't say anything cause he's a die hard. Now Big Poppa Pump on the other hand tries to get people involved and is in my opinion much cooler then that guy. Not to forget that the ultimate Finfan guy has been wearing the same outfit since the early 80's. I saw him on one of the 1980's dolphin yearbooks on ESPN.. SAME damn outfit. Guy just creeps me out a bit.
 

Ozzy

Premium Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2002
Messages
5,383
Reaction score
67
Location
Miami FLA
awing_pilot said:
awsome video, they play the audio on the radio as often as possible.

The only thing that sucks for season ticket holder s is unless you've been one for a long time your seats suck. This is my third year of tickets and i'm still in row 19 upstairs. At least I'm right on the isle and home side but still. I actually want to pay to go downstairs but i can only get scalped tickets. Scalpers will buy season tickets and never let them go so in a sense it punishes some of the fans but is not illegal :-( wrong forum and all but I had to vent its frustrating. There is no bad seat in the house but walking up to the 19th row when not totally sober is a real pain in the butt


I try to buy up every seat around me just so no other teams fans can sit there. Two years ago I had reached 9 seats in section 128 lower bowl.

I let them go last year because I upgraded my seats to a lower row.

I might have two seats available next season in sec 128 row 21. East End Zone. Loud crowd, and lots of players family there, and OJ's crew.
 

sports24/7

Bleeder of Aqua and Orange
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
3,143
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Miami
Ozzy said:
I try to buy up every seat around me just so no other teams fans can sit there. Two years ago I had reached 9 seats in section 128 lower bowl.

I let them go last year because I upgraded my seats to a lower row.

I might have two seats available next season in sec 128 row 21. East End Zone. Loud crowd, and lots of players family there, and OJ's crew.
I know what you mean. I'm in 127 and not only are there alot of other teams fans all around me, it seems like every game there is a boatload of one of the opponents player's family and friends by me.
 

Ozzy

Premium Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2002
Messages
5,383
Reaction score
67
Location
Miami FLA
sports24/7 said:
I know what you mean. I'm in 127 and not only are there alot of other teams fans all around me, it seems like every game there is a boatload of one of the opponents player's family and friends by me.

I'm pretty sure that sec 127-128 are where most Dolphins players get their seats. Maybe the Dolphins provide the other teams with seats in the same sections so to keep them all together.

I remember two years ago when the Falcons came to town. Vick had about twenty of his people in the luxury box behind 127.

Makes me sick just thinking about it.
 

bakedmatt

I drink your milkshake!
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, FL
TerryTate said:
The last guy, he's been everywhere....Ace ventura included...sticks out like a sore thumb...forgot his "name" though. He does public appearances as I used to have his business card... :lol:


i think he calls himself the ultimate finfan like awing said. dolphin denny was a different guy, all in orange with sequins.

pssh, "18 years"... my pop puts them to shame.
 

Ozzy

Premium Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2002
Messages
5,383
Reaction score
67
Location
Miami FLA
bakedmatt said:
i think he calls himself the ultimate finfan like awing said. dolphin denny was a different guy, all in orange with sequins.

pssh, "18 years"... my pop puts them to shame.

The guy that is next to Big Pappa Pump calls himself the Miami Maniac.
 

Lungoystr

Pro Bowler
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
1
Location
Lawrenceville, GA
TerryTate said:
The last guy, he's been everywhere....Ace ventura included...sticks out like a sore thumb...forgot his "name" though. He does public appearances as I used to have his business card... :lol:

He is actually works at one of the local hospitals (I work at the same one). Real nice guy and a HUGE fan. I know his name but I'm not going to disclose that without his permission. I have one of his business cards as well. :wink:
 
Top Bottom