The Dolphins should attempt to get Trotter!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins should attempt to get Trotter!!!

Phinzone said:
whoa whoa whoa buddy, hold yer horses there. I'd LOVE to hear your support for Zach being a "product of a system". I'm sorry, but he's NOT a product of a system. The "system" don't put him in a position to make big plays, HE leads our defense, studies his *** off, and knows EXACTLY what plays the defense is running. I remember an interview a few years back where Testeverdie was praising the hell out of Zach. He said the player he hated facing the most was Zach. They'd get out of hte huddle, and line up, and Zach would look at their formation, and yell out exactly what play they were running. To a tee he said. That's not a product of a system, that's exceptional knowledge of the game of football.
I agree, Zach is a great player. Outside of ray lewis I think zach is the second best. For a guy his size he is a pretty decent coverage LB. Its also known that studies tapes like a madman.

Zach is the heart and sole of this defense and when he calls it quits we will feel the ripple effect immediately...

juniorseau55 said:
I hate when fans have to talk about a "player" being a product of a system.
lol..i know...The only player I know of right now thats a true product of the system would be the qb from the "lams"..

AquaAssasin said:
I post all my messages on the miami herald. Ask any of them on the board about AquaAssasin. I love my team and most of my talk is good but im just getting tired of certain players. Mainly the QB situation.

Question? Are you the admin here....

sounds good! Gotta love another opinion

And another message board? Yeah, between this one and the camaro one I frequent, Ive got no free time for new boards :D

and nope, not an admin, sorry. Why do you ask?

""and nope, not an admin, sorry. Why do you ask""

By the comment you made earlier!

""ill believe you for now, as we all bleed aqua and orange here(even clumpy ) but i'll expect some positive talk eventually""

remember that comment? It sounded like you were the admin warning me!

hahaha

nope, just some good ole new comer razzing. The real admins wouldnt have said that, well, maybe, but along the same sarcastic terms I did. Sorry, I guess I forgot the little smiley face.

believe it or not, there are a few guys here who go a few months without ever saying something positive, or so it seems, just as long as its not ignorance, im all for it!

Back
Top Bottom