The Dolphins Should Feel "hopeful" Entering The 2018 Season......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins Should Feel "hopeful" Entering The 2018 Season.........

Not much to say here, it wasn't a bash.....we're just one of the lower end of the 32 teams.....the Phins are going to surprise a lot of people this year.

Not much to say here, it wasn't a bash.....we're just one of the lower end of the 32 teams.....the Phins are going to surprise a lot of people this year.

actually, better than that- there were 8 teams put above us, 11 teams below us, and we're in the (unranked) group of 13 teams in middle.

in reality, this is the NFL and there should be about 3 sure things, 4 or 5 fuhgeddaboudits, and about 24 hopefuls.

Last edited:
I'm definitely excited about the secondary. The addition of Fitzpatrick, along with Lippett coming back and they way Howard is developing, certainly bodes well for the last line of defense.

Plus, tight end may have went from worst in the league to a possible strength. Of course, we all recognize that everything is on paper right now.

I'm definitely hopeful this year. RT is coming back, we have two shiny new tight ends to play with and our defense should be much better from the middle to the back. A bit concerned with the D-line, but still some time to address....

I'm always hoping for the best till they start to mess things up. I can't wait for TC already and the start of the season. With all the new players TC will be huge in order for the team to gel together.

I was FAR MORE "hopeful" last year coming back from Gase's debut and supposedly Thill regenerXXX whatever
with supposedly the best WR group etc. Suh how fast we forget the hype -- NOT this year.

Very simple equation.

Gase + Thill have a LOT to prove.

I really want to see our pass rush. Wake, Quinn, healthy Branch, Harris, Hayes. We are stacked. All the other additions helped stop the quick pass which negated our pass rush so this should be fun.

The draft has given me hope. They drafted players at need positions. They didn't move up or down, they stuck to their draft position and grabbed some very good players. Fitzpatrick and Gesicki will/should be day 1 starters and we get McMillan back which is like an extra round 2 draft pick. No high pick question marks with players the Dolphins drafted. Might be one of the best drafts we've had for a long time. Let's see.

I actually have very little aspirations for 2018. I see an incomplete roster and a QB coming back from an injury who has to get comfortable real fast as the leader on this offense with some new guys around him and we're all hoping he can be very good.....but it's not like I'm expecting a super bowl or anything this year. I'm just not. I'm willing though, to give a couple years to get the roster the way Gase wants it to be......big year for Ryan Tannehill in 2018.....we NEED him to be the real deal! We've allowed a lot of QB's to slip through our fingers as our head coach truly believes in # 17.

Fins up!!!

I dont think QB was seriously on the cards this year. Too many teams grabbing one in the top 10. I was happy that the Phins didn't give up half of their picks to grab one. Put the players in place and then grab a QB is the way to go. Pretty useless having a decent QB with no weapons and protection.

Other than Thill coming back, I'm must anxious to see the pass rush improve due to the fact we can finally cover RB and TE. Hoping for tight coverage all over. No more 10 yds cushion.

Back
Top Bottom