The Dolphins Should Feel "hopeful" Entering The 2018 Season......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins Should Feel "hopeful" Entering The 2018 Season.........

I had bigger expectations going into last year. Tannehill was going to be healed up, Ajayi the feature RB all 16 games. Parker finally looked like he might he playing to his potential after a good second half of '16. We were coming off the improbable run to the playoffs (even with that cupcake end of year schedule). Then Ryan goes down in TC and it just snowballed from there. Not sure what i think this year. I like the Fitzpatrick and Gesicki picks and expect them to contribute immediately....they need to! I am worried about our run D. Our D line is a sieve and we better get some good linebacking play from guys that haven't proved themselves. McMillan back at full strength is a must. Idk, it's like every year with this team, we have a ton of question marks and i wouldn't be surprised to see us contend for a playoff spot. Wouldnt be surprised to see us at 6-10 again either. Would love to see Gase have this team believing again, like in '16. I really want to see him succeed!

Last edited:
I don't think this team got worse by any means, but of course the season again lives and dies on Tannehill. I would say it is his last chance.

Win lose or draw, I can't wait to see Tannehill, Drake, Gesicki, Tunsil, Sitton, Harris, Quinn, Phillips, Howard, Jones, Minkah, and Raekwon in action.

Excited!

I'm hoping to see Jakeem Grant, Gesicki and Wilson in trips formation. While Parker is all by his lonesome on the other side.

Man, I'm hoping our pass protection will hold up.

Well, it's encouraging that at least somebody at ESPN thinks we have a chance ...

NFL.com has them ranked 30th. TheScore has them ranked 27th.

Not much hope out there according to those folks.

Back
Top Bottom