The Dolphins won because of luck, bad clock management, and mother nature | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins won because of luck, bad clock management, and mother nature

I didn’t say it was or wasn’t. But you can provide us with that information if you’re throwing it out there. Tell us what the temperatures were in past games.
If you couldn’t see players dropping like flies
( Bills and Fins players were struggling)
I certainly don’t know what to tell you.
I looked at the temperature charts for Miami after the game yesterday. Going back to like, 1990.

The temperatures are the same.

If you want respect, look at McDermott's game plan. He has an all world offense, probably the best in the NFL. And his plan was to keep Tua off the field by moving the chains with 63 short pass attempts. Obviously, part of that was because of their secondary injuries. But he could have tried to win a shootout with us but he didn't. His game plan actually was the reason for his team's heat issues. His OL was hit the hardest and that was because he ran 90 offensive plays. Our defense was more used to the heat plus we had the option of shuffling in a rotation of D lineman.

The Bills fan in here posted about playing in domes. I'm not in favor of that, but I could never understand why the NFL didn't schedule our games in NE, NY and Buf in Sept/Oct and their games at us in December. You've got one southern team in a division with three northern teams.

I looked at the temperature charts for Miami after the game yesterday. Going back to like, 1990.

The temperatures are the same.
I’ll say it again the cold doesn’t drop players like the heat dose. Players on both teams were suffering from the heat. Buffalo more.
If you could post those findings. I don’t ever recall it being above 107

If you want respect, look at McDermott's game plan. He has an all world offense, probably the best in the NFL. And his plan was to keep Tua off the field by moving the chains with 63 short pass attempts. Obviously, part of that was because of their secondary injuries. But he could have tried to win a shootout with us but he didn't. His game plan actually was the reason for his team's heat issues. His OL was hit the hardest and that was because he ran 90 offensive plays. Our defense was more used to the heat plus we had the option of shuffling in a rotation of D lineman.

Props to McDermott for the game plan. I understand Dorsey was banging the table for something else.

Exactly, if their “genius“ coach didn’t outsmart himself, the heat wouldn’t have had that much of an effect

Agree that he should have gone the shootout way. Trying to excessively manage the clock interfered with their big play offense and backfired.

I was watching the NFL Network late highlights last night. First, the Chris Rose clown is watching the long throw to Waddle and screams “we can’t let Waddle get behind the defense” multiple times. Then after the highlights he asks D’Angelo Hall if he believes the Dolphins are legit. Hall says no. Claims they won’t be legit until they can win in Buffalo (summarizing). So, if we lose to the Bills in Buffalo in December and split the season series with the consensus best team in the NFL, we’re not legit. OK.

The Milano dropped picked isn't a thing, it's a play someone didn't make, so what? One guy said the pass from Tua to Waddle never would have happened if Poyer was playing. He must be awfully smart to know all that! We were without our biggest and baddest run stopper R. Davis. It was hot for us too so stop whining!

The thing is, snow doesn’t drop players like heat does. They had a couple players go out and couldn’t return because of the heat. Anyways it was a great game.
i can show you clips of people slipping and break legs... snow and ice is a dangerous health hazard we even close schools when there are too much of it

Back
Top Bottom