The Dolphins won because of luck, bad clock management, and mother nature | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins won because of luck, bad clock management, and mother nature

View attachment 119275

Seriously, The media seems to love them some Jville & Chargers who aren't exactly KC or the cheatriots.
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

i can show you clips of people slipping and break legs... snow and ice is a dangerous health hazard we even close schools when there are too much of it
What your talking about has absolutely nothing to do with a football game.
Just stop…..

Colin Cowpie got VERY excited talking about Thursday's game, saying the Bengals were "going to roll" and that Burrow was going to "light up" the defense.

He did make one good point though that worries me -- the defense was on the field in the heat for a LONG time, and this is now a very short week on the road. Will there be a hangover? Can they recover in time?

the Bills had victory in their reach, and they fell short: this has happened before with them, close games where they don't pull out the win.

I don't disagree with that. They forgot to include that we also won with incredible effort, execution and grit! I think we can all agree that winning is the key here.

The thing is, snow doesn’t drop players like heat does. They had a couple players go out and couldn’t return because of the heat. Anyways it was a great game.
The thing is this, it wouldn’t be an issue if the Bills won. The Bills have had our number for years sadly, but weather was never brought up then.

Back
Top Bottom