The Eastern Conference Finals Thread: Heat vs. Pistons | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Eastern Conference Finals Thread: Heat vs. Pistons

looking forward to a good series, no preference in winner for me

Alex22 said:
Ready for me to go out on a huge limb? Ready to bash me and say im wrong?

Heat in 5

Your gonna fall off that limb. But you never know you proved me wrong before alex22 with Vince Young vs. USC

i posted this in the other heat thread but here's what i think....

i expect the heat to win. The pistons like the nets have 4 (nets case 3 but none of the pistons have the scoring ability vince does so it's even) player that do most of the scoring. They have more depth on the bench but no one that is consistent and is a threat every game. Also have less depth then they did when wade almost took them out single handily. The pistons have a very good defense but so did chicago and the nets and that didn't stop the heat to much did it?(sadly for me lol). Heat in 6 is my prediction.

I am going to say the Heat in 6....Shaq and Wade are playing good and I think the Pistons are not playing their best ball.

If the Pistons played like they did against the cavs Heat in 6, if both play their best it could go either way in 7, but officially im going Heat in 7 for my forecast

icephinfan said:
Didn't one of these get merged already....:lol:

Sorry Rocky.:(

:hmmm:

I didn't even look, I just made it because people were arguing about the series in the Cavs-Pistons thread

Rocky Raccoon said:
:hmmm:

I didn't even look, I just made it because people were arguing about the series in the Cavs-Pistons thread

I know I left there, :lol:

Who do you like in the series????

EDIT: Nevermind I saw

If the Pistons played like they did in the Cavs-Pistons series, then the Heat should win this one easily.

If the Pistons play like they did in the regular season, then this should be one hell of a matchup and I honestly don't know who would win this one out. Should be fun to watch.

Amars said:
Your gonna fall off that limb. But you never know you proved me wrong before alex22 with Vince Young vs. USC

I figure if Detroit plays like they did last series we will roll over them easy, only reason they beat the Cavs is because the Cavs couldnt even buy a rebound in the last 2 games

If they play like they did regular season Id say Heat in 7

But im sticking with my Heat in 5, because if im right I will look really smart :lol:

Alex22 said:
I figure if Detroit plays like they did last series we will roll over them easy, only reason they beat the Cavs is because the Cavs couldnt even buy a rebound in the last 2 games

If they play like they did regular season Id say Heat in 7

But im sticking with my Heat in 5, because if im right I will look really smart :lol:

I'll go with that, just so the Heat win!!!!

If the Pistons play like they did against Cleveland (except for games 1 and 7), they'll be lucky to win 1 game. However, I don't expect that, and I think you'll see much more of the team that won 64 games. Pistons in 6.

MARINO1384 said:
i posted this in the other heat thread but here's what i think....

i expect the heat to win. The pistons like the nets have 4 (nets case 3 but none of the pistons have the scoring ability vince does so it's even) player that do most of the scoring. They have more depth on the bench but no one that is consistent and is a threat every game. Also have less depth then they did when wade almost took them out single handily. The pistons have a very good defense but so did chicago and the nets and that didn't stop the heat to much did it?(sadly for me lol). Heat in 6 is my prediction.

I think Detroit is the best defensive team in the league. Chicago and the Nets are alright but I don't think they are nearly as good as Detroit. I would take rest over rust for any team so the Heat have a huge advantage in that respect. I still like Detroit in 6.

Back
Top Bottom