The Eastern Conference Finals Thread: Heat vs. Pistons | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Eastern Conference Finals Thread: Heat vs. Pistons

tucker said:
I've never noticed how bad the pistons whine and complain to the refs on ever single freaking call...wow they are babies...they look to the refs every single time
u just noticed that? seems they all take from sheed to cry every call to death and i think it works they are the least penalized team in the NBA

Phinsome said:
Anyway, I was just having a little banter with a closet fairweather Piston fan.

Wow, for someone who just joined up with this place, you sure do know a lot about me. Or not. Let's see, I'm neither a closet Piston fan, nor am I a fairweather Piston fan. So you're a proclaimer of pointless laws, and an exceptionally ignorant one at that.

Anyway, I'm sticking with Pistons in 7. But, if they don't win tonight, they can pretty much pack it in. There's no way on God's green earth they're taking 4 of 5 from Miami.

MB The Body said:
I think you really missed this one.

Name the one team in the NBA that can stop/slow down Dwyane Wade?

.... Chicago Bulls

Now what happened in the series. Dwyane Wade scored but not like he normally does. He shot a low percentage and was sloppy with the ball.

What was the common theme in the 2 losses?

Shaquille O'Neal had fouls early and often. Let's not get into the semantics of whether or not the foul calls were good or bad, because it is besides the point. The point is if Shaq didn't get into foul trouble we swept the Bulls even with Wade struggling.

Now the Nets. We swept them last year. We came out poor in Game 1, but woke up and handled them like we were supposed to.

i totally disagree, THe nets are a better team then the bulls.

Finfan86 said:
i totally disagree, THe nets are a better team then the bulls.

Of course they are. That has nothing to do with the point hes making though. The Bulls, especially Hinrich and their big men, are the only team that Wade has consistantly struggled to score against.

is it me or do the Pistons never have an answer to Wade? he always blows up against them. even last night when Wade played just 27 minutes, Wade scored 25 points on 9 of 11 shooting

Brad528 said:
I cant wait till the Pistons beat the Heat @#@. After seeing all of you Heat fans so confident because the Pistons had to win game 7 over the CAVS. Trust me on this one the Pistons will not play as bad as they did then.
how did that work out for ya

Back
Top Bottom