The Eastern Conference Finals Thread: Heat vs. Pistons | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Eastern Conference Finals Thread: Heat vs. Pistons

I've never noticed how bad the pistons whine and complain to the refs on ever single freaking call...wow they are babies...they look to the refs every single time

tucker said:
I've never noticed how bad the pistons whine and complain to the refs on ever single freaking call...wow they are babies...they look to the refs every single time

It's worst than that.

They are the least penalized team in the NBA. Yet they cry after every call.

RobFins2005 said:
Oh that's rich.

For what it's worth, I'm not a Heat fan either, I'll go ahead and return my Badge of Tr00 Fandom to you, O Proclaimer of Fruitless Laws

:mdfin: OH! Sorry I wasn't here to respond to your clever barb. Nothing worse than a sportsfan that follows only winning teams, i.e. "I like the Spurs, the Steelers, and Yankees." It's about credibilty not fruitless laws. I'd rather root for a hometown loser than be fairweather. Catch my drift? On the otherhand, if you don't like basketball because you are either a malcoordinated John Clayton look-alike, you prefer college hoops, or it just doesn't float your boat, it ok to not root for the hometown team. Anyway, I was just having a little banter with a closet fairweather Piston fan. BTW, I do love what you write in the Pofo.

The Pistons couldn't hit the side of a barn last night and the Heat are a team were you need to shoot well. Good win by a Heat team that looked anything but lathargic from their long rest. I still call Pistons in 6 and will stand by that.

whining pistons

I am so glad that the pistons beat the cavs. Now the heat can whip the pistons a$$. Is it me or is everyone else sick of the pistons nonstop whining and complaining. They have to be the worst in sports history when it comes to the whine.
clear.gif
clear.gif
265534932454317238-1.jpg
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Phinsome said:
:mdfin: OH! Sorry I wasn't here to respond to your clever barb. Nothing worse than a sportsfan that follows only winning teams, i.e. "I like the Spurs, the Steelers, and Yankees." It's about credibilty not fruitless laws. I'd rather root for a hometown loser than be fairweather. Catch my drift? On the otherhand, if you don't like basketball because you are either a malcoordinated John Clayton look-alike, you prefer college hoops, or it just doesn't float your boat, it ok to not root for the hometown team. Anyway, I was just having a little banter with a closet fairweather Piston fan. BTW, I do love what you write in the Pofo.

the Heat aren't a winning team and don't have bandwagoneers?

ercin13 said:
I am so glad that the pistons beat the cavs. Now the heat can whip the pistons a$$. Is it me or is everyone else sick of the pistons nonstop whining and complaining. They have to be the worst in sports history when it comes to the whine.

coming from a Heat fan? are you kidding me? I think this is a case of the turd calling the toilet smelly.

RobFins2005 said:
coming from a Heat fan? are you kidding me? I think this is a case of the turd calling the toilet smelly.

Actually no. The comparison is not there.

Detroit is the least penalized team in the league. The Heat is always in foul trouble.

Finfan86 said:
u cant say that. It took the heat 6 to beat chicago and only 5 to beat NJ but yet NJ is better then chicago

I think you really missed this one.

Name the one team in the NBA that can stop/slow down Dwyane Wade?

.... Chicago Bulls

Now what happened in the series. Dwyane Wade scored but not like he normally does. He shot a low percentage and was sloppy with the ball.

What was the common theme in the 2 losses?

Shaquille O'Neal had fouls early and often. Let's not get into the semantics of whether or not the foul calls were good or bad, because it is besides the point. The point is if Shaq didn't get into foul trouble we swept the Bulls even with Wade struggling.

Now the Nets. We swept them last year. We came out poor in Game 1, but woke up and handled them like we were supposed to.

Honestly, the Cavs suck. They are very very easy to stop. Single coverage on LeBron. He forces tons of bad shots. Let him burn your for 30-40 a game, but if you don't double team him you don't give up the open 3's.

Anyway like the other posters have said Detroit struggled against the Cavs and the Heat are in a different class all together. Where as the Heat did not "struggle" against the Bulls for the above reasons I mentioned.

Ronnieisabeast said:
I'm at the offical heat to the finals thread even though it has a false title.
How the hell does the official Heat thread have a false title?

It was started before the season, and every team's season is a "march to the finals" - that's uhh, a well common goal in the NBA, you know. :confused:

anyways, I'll go with my original prediction:

Pistons in 4.

Blueprint said:
anyways, I'll go with my original prediction:

Pistons in 4.

:sidelol:

That is impossible.

Im rooting for the Heat because I HATE the pistons, but I think the pistons take it in 7.

Edit: I hope whoever comes from the East loses though. Go Mavs!

MB The Body said:
I think he means Pistons losing in 4

He probably does. But usually "I am going with pistons in 4" usually means winning. Oh well, I agree anyway, especially if we steal the next game. :)

Back
Top Bottom